• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cute nicknames from your villagers

Most of them sucks and/or are just awkward, but I let the use "chica" to shut them up about it.

sadly I couldn't help but cringe at every single nickname they give me, nicknames like shmoopy and powderpuff are just no

Don't you guys ever choose your own? ^_^
I remember not knowing about nicknames in WW, and I was talking to Eloise, and not paying attention...

I then spent 6 months being called 'Hon' by everyone, until I found out I could change it. ^_^

I only choose my own if I don't like the names they give me. I chose Super K for Wendy, and I wish I had said no to Chief calling me "kid" because I hate it sooo much ;-;

I can't remember who started it, but everyone calls me "darling" now. Except Lolly, who's calling me "dearie".

Not really "Cute" but when Ribbot was in my town he started calling me A-bomb, which was awesome. I was like, yes. Because I blow up and leave a huge radius of death and destruction. Spread the fear of my name. >: D

Last edited:
Most of the nicknames they suggest (at least in the American version) are just so bad. Everyone always talks about how they give them such cute or cool names and mine are always suggesting ones that are just garbage. Schmoopy was a recent one...lol nope.

So most times I have to make suggestions so I don't have to see such ugly nicknames.

Most of them have switched to "darling" lately, but there have been so many I can't remember any more right now.

-Felyne calls me june bug
-Gonzo calls me kiddo
-Raddle calls me dearie
-Coco calls me lamb
-Fauna calls me cupcake
-and Rod calls me buddy

I'm trying to make Fauna and Raddle call me something else, I'm not entirely fond of cupcake or being called dearie by a lazy. :p

Cookie started calling my mayor pop star which I thought was kinda cute but she calls me something else now. Hopper started calling me pop star too though, and I find it hilariously cute since he has those red angry eyes. I think my favourite nicknames I've gotten in the past are june bug and chickpea!

I love when my villagers call me missy, Idk why but it's so cute ;v;

Villagers should definitely let you pick a nickname for them too, which could appear at the top of their dialogue

Last edited:
Back