• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quarry is definitely worth it for candy canes!

They switch but I'm seeing Candy Canes 2-3 times a day.

Has anyone seen them in bonus mode yet (where the icon sparkles)? I haven't and I am wondering if it even happens.

They switch but I'm seeing Candy Canes 2-3 times a day.

Has anyone seen them in bonus mode yet (where the icon sparkles)? I haven't and I am wondering if it even happens.

I don't think so, because all the candy cane ones have all gold and silver nuggets anyway.

i know it's totally worth it to spend leaf tickets when candy canes are in the quarry but I just... can't bring myself to do it.
I'm saving them for potentially special items instead

a tip i just figured out today: even if something you don't want is in the quarry send all your friends help requests anyways.
Your help doesn't expire when the quarries contents change, so you'll get more time to gather help for when something you want, like candy canes are in the quarry!
Just be sure to use it by the end of the day however. :)

Last edited:
Wow really? So you accumulate quarry help throughout the day rather than just for that one cycle then. Thanks for the tip! I'll start requesting help as soon as the day ticks over from now on.

I'm so glad we can get candy canes from the quarry, it really helps!

a tip i just figured out today: even if something you don't want is in the quarry send all your friends help requests anyways.
Your help doesn't expire when the quarries contents change, so you'll get more time to gather help for when something you want, like candy canes are in the quarry!

This is a great tip, and what I do :)

I didn't know this, thanks!

I definitely agree that the quarry is worth it for the candy canes, 5 runs can easily get you to 100 canes

The only time I tried the quarry was when it had candy canes. They are kind of hard to get otherwise. I am going for the snowman now because I don't think I will be able to get all the holiday furniture.

Back