• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying I just need oranges...

PrettyPixelz

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Like, that's it. Oranges. I named my town "Orchard" (you can probably guess what theme I'm going for here), and yet I have no oranges. I've never been on a trade forum like this one before, so I'm not really sure how it all works, but if you have even one orange to spare, that'd be awesome.

I'm missing Persimmons, too, but that one's kind of whatever...

Thanks! :)

Hi my town native fruits is orange i have some perfect orange tree and orange tree that i'm not yet pick the fruits, i could give them for you :D

Last edited:
If you still need oranges and persimmons, I can give them to you for free if you like :D

If you still need oranges and persimmons, I can give them to you for free if you like :D

Sorry for the late response. That would be outstanding! So, like...how do we trade? You're welcome to anything in my town as well, though I don't have much yet. XD

Sorry for the late response. That would be outstanding! So, like...how do we trade? You're welcome to anything in my town as well, though I don't have much yet. XD

Hahah no worries. I could go over to your town and drop it off if you like. Can you PM when you're on? I will probably will have a browse at your town and see what you might need.

Back