• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your town progress/development here

~Unicorn~

Bells
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Hopefully there isn't already a thread like this. Anyways, just feel free to post about development in your town. This is mainly for summarizing up your progress in one post, ideas you have for your town and some tips for others. You can post photos or just type about it!

I'll type about my second town's development so far. I've only started but it's off to a good start.

So today I cleared out my entire town. All of the stuff on the ground was gone, all plants....everything! Then I started to add bushes, clovers and roses. I was able to make the lakes in my town have some nice landscape. The clovers used for paths are in an X pattern, which stepping stone paths will fill in the blanks. I'm still deciding on villager house placement, and PWP placement, but obviously not all of the town has to be done in one day :p Can't wait to see what I can finish off tomorrow!

Back