• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite kk slider songs?

mitfy

court jester
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
i have a handful but i really like;
- steep hill
- kk condor
- space kk

there's a lot of other ones i like too, such as kk gumbo, bubblegum kk, kk ragtime, etc etc :rolleyes:

Agent K.K. And K.K. Cruisin'. I was playing HHD when I accidentally put that song on, and the memories from 2013 came flooding back to me omg, it felt amazing. Now I play it in almost every house I design and I play it in my ACNL house, but I played it so much it's become stale and I don't want the memory feeling to fade away :(

K.K. Dirge, Agent K.K, and K.K. Lament are my faves but I have to confess I haven’t listened to all of his tunes yet, sobs.

K.K Stroll, Birthday and Drive! I really wish we could get a copy of Drive in the game :(

Two Days Ago, K.K. Synth, K.K. Island, Forest Life, Stale Cupcakes, Wandering, K.K. Lullaby, Lucky K.K. and lots more that I can't remember the names, haha. :)

K.K. March, Swing, Lullaby, Aria, Love Song, Marathon, I love you, To The Edge, Stale Cupcakes

Only Me, Stale Cupcakes, K.K. Jongara, K.K. Love Song, and K.K. Sonata are probably my top 5 (live versions) if I had to choose. I have a playlist of K.K. Songs on my phone... :rolleyes:

Stale Cupcakes
Forest Life
K.K. Island
K.K. Condor

I have a lot more, but I can't think of them. ~

My favorites are:

- Stale Cupcakes
- Steep Hill
- DJ K.K.
- Go K.K. Rider!
- K.K. Chorale
- K.K. ?tude
- K.K. Jongara
- Bubblegum K.K.
- K.K. Ragtime
- K.K. Synth
- K.K. Technopop
- King K.K.
- Space K.K. (all-time favorite)
- Hypno K.K. (all-time favorite)
- Forest Life

K.K Blues, K.K Calypso, K.K Jazz, K.K Folk, K.K Ragtime, K.K Reggae, K.K Gumbe.. and probably more but anything with a cool folk/reggae/jazz/blues theme to it, maaan.

My favourite is ?Lucky K.K.? because it sounds a bit folk metal-ish, which I love. But I also like Lament and Dirge a lot as they contrast the upbeat theme of the game nicely.

I love K.K Lullaby, Stale Cupcakes and K.K Sonata.

I love all the songs though, they're all really enjoyable to listen to

K.K. Stroll, Wandering, Forest Life, and My Place are probably my top four. But I really enjoy most of them!

Two Days Ago has been a favorite of mine since first playing ACGC. Back then, it was a secret song that you had to request by name to get.

Stale Cupcakes is pretty, as are Forest Life, Only Me, and I Love You. I've been playing K.K. Sonata in my living room lately, and that's definitely growing on me.

my favorites are i love you, birthday and bubblegum kk c:

Back