• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Toadsworthy's Poetry in Motion (Free Poems for a Year for Zipper Sakura)

Mysterious and beautiful feline
Lays on laps or mouse does chase
Sleek body and tail like serpentine
For you always my heart does race

I want to get one of your lovely poems.

I want the topic to be about pudding. Can you make it really funny and post it here? The bells are sent!

Haven't visited this shop in a long while. So... I decided to order a poem from you. Hope you don't mind it. Though I'm not sure if you'll still do poems on here. Keep me updated, Toad. ^.^

- Topic for poem: Valentine's Day
- General feeling for this poem (sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Genuine
- Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Posting on this thread is fine by me.
- Did you send 2 TBT?: Don't need to send payment since you said it was okay that I get free poems due to giving the shop its name.

Toads, can you make a poem about the RHOM? sending tbt now. I can't use the form bc tbt is being crappy rn.

sorry, Ive been super busy with real life stuff, I'll make these poems now though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to get one of your lovely poems.

I want the topic to be about pudding. Can you make it really funny and post it here? The bells are sent!

Texture so thick yet creamy
Taste so I good, I lose my footing
Lost in your magnificence so dreamy
You are my love, you are pudding

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't visited this shop in a long while. So... I decided to order a poem from you. Hope you don't mind it. Though I'm not sure if you'll still do poems on here. Keep me updated, Toad. ^.^

- Topic for poem: Valentine's Day
- General feeling for this poem (sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Genuine
- Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Posting on this thread is fine by me.
- Did you send 2 TBT?: Don't need to send payment since you said it was okay that I get free poems due to giving the shop its name.

Its the time, love is in the air
For some you never see the likes of
A secret lover has come to share
Affection true expressed, it is love

sorry, Ive been super busy with real life stuff, I'll make these poems now though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Texture so thick yet creamy
Taste so I good, I lose my footing
Lost in your magnificence so dreamy
You are my love, you are pudding

this is nice I love it

-Topic for poem ~ Sad, depressing love story
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.) ~ genuine, a bit dark
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? ~ In the thread, please! ;)
-Did you send 2 TBT? ~ Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post

Last edited:
Sorry I am so busy, forgot about this, i graduate in a month, I'll do these poems tonight though

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Topic for poem ~ Sad, depressing love story
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.) ~ genuine, a bit dark
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? ~ In the thread, please! ;)
-Did you send 2 TBT? ~ Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post

I have a good idea for this, will warn it will be dark and intense, but.... art. Also will make a post and bigger statement to go along with it since it's late

Last edited:
yoo wait this is still open

-Topic for poem- Dedenne
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.)- Anything that fits
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?- This thread please
-Did you send 2 TBT?- yes

Thanks toads!

-Topic for poem: Splatoon 2 (mostly octolings if you know what I am talking about)
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.)= Genuine and deadly
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? You can post in this thread
-Did you send 2 TBT? yes.

-Topic for poem: Splatoon 2 (mostly octolings if you know what I am talking about)
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.)= Genuine and deadly
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? You can post in this thread
-Did you send 2 TBT? yes.

do I know what octolings are hahahaha... I'll have it ready shortly

Back