Shop Toadsworthy's Poetry in Motion (Free Poems for a Year for Zipper Sakura)

Mysterious and beautiful feline
Lays on laps or mouse does chase
Sleek body and tail like serpentine
For you always my heart does race

I want to get one of your lovely poems.

I want the topic to be about pudding. Can you make it really funny and post it here? The bells are sent!

Haven't visited this shop in a long while. So... I decided to order a poem from you. Hope you don't mind it. Though I'm not sure if you'll still do poems on here. Keep me updated, Toad. ^.^

- Topic for poem: Valentine's Day
- General feeling for this poem (sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Genuine
- Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Posting on this thread is fine by me.
- Did you send 2 TBT?: Don't need to send payment since you said it was okay that I get free poems due to giving the shop its name.

Toads, can you make a poem about the RHOM? sending tbt now. I can't use the form bc tbt is being crappy rn.

sorry, Ive been super busy with real life stuff, I'll make these poems now though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to get one of your lovely poems.

I want the topic to be about pudding. Can you make it really funny and post it here? The bells are sent!

Texture so thick yet creamy
Taste so I good, I lose my footing
Lost in your magnificence so dreamy
You are my love, you are pudding

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't visited this shop in a long while. So... I decided to order a poem from you. Hope you don't mind it. Though I'm not sure if you'll still do poems on here. Keep me updated, Toad. ^.^

- Topic for poem: Valentine's Day
- General feeling for this poem (sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Genuine
- Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Posting on this thread is fine by me.
- Did you send 2 TBT?: Don't need to send payment since you said it was okay that I get free poems due to giving the shop its name.

Its the time, love is in the air
For some you never see the likes of
A secret lover has come to share
Affection true expressed, it is love

sorry, Ive been super busy with real life stuff, I'll make these poems now though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Texture so thick yet creamy
Taste so I good, I lose my footing
Lost in your magnificence so dreamy
You are my love, you are pudding

this is nice I love it

-Topic for poem ~ Sad, depressing love story
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.) ~ genuine, a bit dark
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? ~ In the thread, please! ;)
-Did you send 2 TBT? ~ Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post

Last edited:
Sorry I am so busy, forgot about this, i graduate in a month, I'll do these poems tonight though

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Topic for poem ~ Sad, depressing love story
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.) ~ genuine, a bit dark
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? ~ In the thread, please! ;)
-Did you send 2 TBT? ~ Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

double post

I have a good idea for this, will warn it will be dark and intense, but.... art. Also will make a post and bigger statement to go along with it since it's late

Last edited:
yoo wait this is still open

-Topic for poem- Dedenne
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.)- Anything that fits
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?- This thread please
-Did you send 2 TBT?- yes

Thanks toads!

-Topic for poem: Splatoon 2 (mostly octolings if you know what I am talking about)
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.)= Genuine and deadly
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? You can post in this thread
-Did you send 2 TBT? yes.

-Topic for poem: Splatoon 2 (mostly octolings if you know what I am talking about)
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.)= Genuine and deadly
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? You can post in this thread
-Did you send 2 TBT? yes.

do I know what octolings are hahahaha... I'll have it ready shortly

Back