• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Toadsworthy's Poetry in Motion (Free Poems for a Year for Zipper Sakura)

-Topic for poem: Little Shop of Horrors (The musical)
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Depressing and a summary of the musical
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? You can post in this thread but notify me when it's ready.
-Did you send 2 TBT? yes bby

Sleek, stylish, inksploding the competition
Bombs slung from the depths of the metro
Overtaking the others is their ambition
Then swept away in their undertow

Sorry, I thought I had already posted it and for some reason missed your VM here you go! Let me know if you would like another poem about something on the house

yo are you able to make a poem on a fictional pairing? i can give the mood and details and exactly what i want the topic to be but im unsure if ur up to it haha <3 thanks~

THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT

I'd like to request a poem about cats maybe with a really soft/cute/fluffy/sappy feeling (?), feel free to post it in this thread hahaha, sending you the 2 tbt now!

Hello! Could you possibly make me a funny poem about Marshal that’s Halloween-themed? Feel free to post it in the thread. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I will post the two ones tonight! thanks for the commissions

EDIT I fell asleep so i will post them tomorrow

Last edited:
-Topic for poem: Could you perhaps develop a poem based off of my inkling oc? It's probably hard considering she's mainly used in my story, but you can find a text bio I whipped up here and some photo references here
-General feeling for this poem: Somewhat heroic, I suppose? I'd like it to mention her freckles, since they're her main defining feature.
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: PM it to me, please!
-Did you send 2 TBT?: I helped you transfer those items instead :lemon:

yo are you able to make a poem on a fictional pairing? i can give the mood and details and exactly what i want the topic to be but im unsure if ur up to it haha <3 thanks~

yeah I can do a poem on anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT

I'd like to request a poem about cats maybe with a really soft/cute/fluffy/sappy feeling (?), feel free to post it in this thread hahaha, sending you the 2 tbt now!

Fur so plush and loving demeanor
Slumbers upon lap is a feline
Lazy, soft, beautiful but none keener
Of animals the cats are most divine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Could you possibly make me a funny poem about Marshal that’s Halloween-themed? Feel free to post it in the thread. Thank you! :)

What costume for one who is snow white?
For it would be lame to be cloud or ghost
Instead he chooses to cause us all fright
An ATM with zero bells scares us most

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Topic for poem: Could you perhaps develop a poem based off of my inkling oc? It's probably hard considering she's mainly used in my story, but you can find a text bio I whipped up here and some photo references here
-General feeling for this poem: Somewhat heroic, I suppose? I'd like it to mention her freckles, since they're her main defining feature.
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: PM it to me, please!
-Did you send 2 TBT?: I helped you transfer those items instead :lemon:

Content to read while others romp and play
Freckles watch and gleam like gems unearth
Brains much stronger than their ink spray
Knowledge, humility, and courage prove her worth

-Topic for poem: Little Shop of Horrors (The musical)
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Depressing and a summary of the musical
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? You can post in this thread but notify me when it's ready.
-Did you send 2 TBT? yes bby

I dont really know Little Shop of Horrors so I'll send it back

bump, who wants a holiday poem, I'm feeling holly jolly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Punchy requested a poem about him as a failure
@me on discord to request more

Punchy the cat as mafia slain
Voted out first day after day
Godfather of fail, don't fear his reign
For he already was lynched away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Antonio wanted one about beating trundle in the upcoming smash ultimate tournament, but i put a twist on it

Antonio and Trundle locked in brawl
Spectacular battle locked in melee
A victor no one would ever call
For it was toad who wins that day

bump, who wants a holiday poem, I'm feeling holly jolly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Punchy requested a poem about him as a failure
@me on discord to request more

Punchy the cat as mafia slain
Voted out first day after day
Godfather of fail, don't fear his reign
For he already was lynched away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Antonio wanted one about beating trundle in the upcoming smash ultimate tournament, but i put a twist on it

Antonio and Trundle locked in brawl
Spectacular battle locked in melee
A victor no one would ever call
For it was toad who wins that day

Response:

Delusional Boy aren't you, the one who is filled with "creativity"
You think your poems are good but in reality, are trash
Now I'm sorry about this poem because I'm usually filled with such positivity
But you must be an idiot if you think you can beat me in smash

Response:

Delusional Boy aren't you, the one who is filled with "creativity"
You think your poems are good but in reality, are trash
Now I'm sorry about this poem because I'm usually filled with such positivity
But you must be an idiot if you think you can beat me in smash

Fight me

Someone ordered 15 holiday telegrams!

Make sure you order yours early (so I have time to write them lol)

and also vote me for most creative because poems are lit

i laughed so hard at the waluigi one omg

-Topic for poem: resetti
-General feeling for this poem: fear
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: post it here!

-Topic for poem: seabass
-General feeling for this poem: funny
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: post it here!

-Topic for poem: coffee/brewster's
-General feeling for this poem: happiness/love

i sent ya 6tbt!

Last edited:
-Topic for poem: Not holiday related whatsoever ... rather: Well, I?m blue - very blue!!
I am no longer Mayor Penelope of Tubetown (or any other town for that matter)
Both my Nintendo 3DS XLs are gone and all 4 ACNL game cartridges Yes, I sold them!! (Whahhh - insert What Have I Done!? emoji here)
My Nintendo gaming life now consists solely of Pocket Camp as Pennifer ... perhaps in the new year I may get the Switch and play again. If the game is good and it?s possible to name your town, then Tubetown may live again - (Tubetown was named for my precious Lulu who enjoyed many nicknames, one of which was The Tubester) :)

-General feeling for this poem : Genuinely Sad but resigned to change and hopeful for future Nintendo related happiness
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? Post it here please - I may use it in a future giveaway
-Did you send 2 TBT? Yep
Here is my art reflecting The Pennifer?s pain
2e1u5gz.jpg

I will do yours tonight! Sorry I had a reunion the past two days and away from my computer

-Topic for poem: Not holiday related whatsoever ... rather: Well, I’m blue - very blue!!
I am no longer Mayor Penelope of Tubetown (or any other town for that matter)
Both my Nintendo 3DS XLs are gone and all 4 ACNL game cartridges Yes, I sold them!! (Whahhh - insert What Have I Done!? emoji here)
My Nintendo gaming life now consists solely of Pocket Camp as Pennifer ... perhaps in the new year I may get the Switch and play again. If the game is good and it’s possible to name your town, then Tubetown may live again - (Tubetown was named for my precious Lulu who enjoyed many nicknames, one of which was The Tubester) :)

-General feeling for this poem : Genuinely Sad but resigned to change and hopeful for future Nintendo related happiness
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? Post it here please - I may use it in a future giveaway
-Did you send 2 TBT? Yep
Here is my art reflecting The Pennifer’s pain
2e1u5gz.jpg

Joyous return unfolds games corrupt
Emotions swirl, depression to arise
the end of great legacy so abrupt
But after darkness a new sun will rise

Joyous return unfolds games corrupt
Emotions swirl, depression to arise
the end of great legacy so abrupt
But after darkness a new sun will rise

Thank you! ❤️ This is wonderful ...all my emotions captured for sure ... Some might find it trite to be so affected, but being immersed in this gameplay as part of my daily life for so many years had a bigger impact on me than I expected it to when I lost it.
Perhaps Switch and the new Animal Crossing will rise out of my darkness ... for now, Pocket Camp has to be my light of joy (slightly pale by comparison) :rolleyes:
Thanks again ... I love your creativity with words

Back