Is there any way to make a villagers move out town faster without TT?

samxmas

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3622-0621-0339
Small Mailbox
Hey guys, I wanna have 9 or less villager soon so I can adopt villager from other town, but I'm not into TT.

Is there any way to make a villager moves out of town faster?

Do you need to ignore them completely, or talk to them until they're fed up?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Talk to them, be friendly, and help whoever villager it is. Don't ignore.

Last edited:
Talk to them, be friendly, and help whoever villager it is. Don't ignore.

Oh seriously? That's another theory again haha

I've searched the internet, they said we must talk until they have a thought bubbles

I've watched youtube and he said I must ignore them completely

Then I search for an answer in this forum. You said we must be friendly to them

Hmm... I guess it's completely random? Or maybe not?

Anyway thanks as always :)

I've found that ignoring them or being mean to them doesn't help at all. All the villagers I'm very friendly with ask to move out quite a lot.

You can also move villagers out fast using amiibo cards.

Strange, because for me the ones I ignore move out so quickly. I also think its dependent if your town is messy (They complain about it in the town hall)

I actually hate how many villagers move into my town, so I just started ignoring them all except Skye, Genji, Cole, and Shep, and the ones that moived in stayed for only a month before leaving.

I followed this from a guide by pwnapples on youtube and it works. You talk to the villager once and then ignore them the entire time they are living in the town. If they try to run up to talk to you ignore them or if you accidentally talk to them soft reset your game. This method has worked for me. But if you are trying to keep all your other villagers as well be patient.
More than likely you have built a good relationship with the ones you want to keep so they will also want to move out.
Talking to the villager you want to move out once and then ignoring is much faster than befriending them and expecting to move out. Although it is a lot more frustrating ignoring them in case you find a lost item or if a villager wants you to complete a delivery to that villager you want moved out.

Good luck! Because it is a pain in the catoosh.

Also, if you have 10 villagers there is no way to move out the last villager who moved in unless you move out the other 9 villagers. So let's say you had 9 villagers and then you accidentally (or purposely from the campsite) got a 10th villager, there is no way to move that 10th villager out. It is impossible (I have tried), you must move out one of the other 9 villagers to get that one annoying 10th villager to move out.

I followed this from a guide by pwnapples on youtube and it works. You talk to the villager once and then ignore them the entire time they are living in the town. If they try to run up to talk to you ignore them or if you accidentally talk to them soft reset your game. This method has worked for me. But if you are trying to keep all your other villagers as well be patient.
More than likely you have built a good relationship with the ones you want to keep so they will also want to move out.
Talking to the villager you want to move out once and then ignoring is much faster than befriending them and expecting to move out. Although it is a lot more frustrating ignoring them in case you find a lost item or if a villager wants you to complete a delivery to that villager you want moved out.

Good luck! Because it is a pain in the catoosh.

Also, if you have 10 villagers there is no way to move out the last villager who moved in unless you move out the other 9 villagers. So let's say you had 9 villagers and then you accidentally (or purposely from the campsite) got a 10th villager, there is no way to move that 10th villager out. It is impossible (I have tried), you must move out one of the other 9 villagers to get that one annoying 10th villager to move out.

ohh I saw that video. it's this one right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIuEm8Bq9I

well alright I'm gonna try this "ignore" method. thanks :)

IMO, the biggest misnomer in this game is that being mean to villagers makes them move faster. That's not the case.

In order to get them to move faster, you need to develop a good friendship with them. Even if you get lucky and get them to ask to move when mistreating them, oftentimes they'll renege and go "lol jk I'm not moving because I want to develop a friendship with you!" As you're internally (or externally) screaming.

The villagers I've treated the best ask me to move the most frequently.

I have noticed that if you have two of the same villager personalities in your town, one of them will be morel likely to move out, or at least give you notice.

I feel like the people I talk to most ask me to move the most often. I have tried ignoring villagers and it doesn't seem as effective.

hmm... I'm starting to think it's completely random...

alright, I have 6 villager that is ok to move out. maybe I'll test 3 to build friendship and 3 to ignore.

thanks

Honestly, talking or not talking to them wont' sway them, but it's better to talk to them. If you ignore them for too long, they stop pinging you, so you may not even know that they've decided to move unless you happen to randomly hear it as a rumor from another villager.

Being nice or being mean has no effect, by the way. It's pretty much random. I've tested this multiple times.

Last edited:
Back