• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Warrior Town -

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Now that I have both Cosmos and Unity up and running, I think I have made my decision on the theme of my third town. Instead of the Zoo theme I was going to do, I have settled on a battle themed town. Various differant kinds of fighting will be represented in this town, and I feel it would be a strong town due to the theme. Plus I feel that this is a unique idea as most ideas a cute, so having a 'cool' town would be a nice contrast to the norm. Plus I feel showing off various forms of combat would go well with my ethnicities town. Anyway the town's warriors are so far planned to be:

Ken - Flamboyant - Ninjitsu
Chester - Lazy - Kung Fu (Panda)
Bertha - Normal - Sumo Wrestling
Mira - Tomboy - Anime/Magical Girls/Superheroes (I was going to put her in my Cosmos, but she fits well here too. Muffy will be in Cosmos instead as the "Hey Black Sheep have you any wool")
Shari - Tomboy - Monkey-style Kung Fu

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
After a bit of thought, I found 2 more. Wolf Link as a swordsman and Rooney as a Boxer.

That makes seven. Any Peppy, Jock, or Snooty ideas?

Last edited:
Biff (jock). I think he would fit better as sumo than Bertha since sumo wrestlers are pretty much male.
Genji (jock) could be a samurai
Sterling (Jock) a European Knight
Stinky (jock) Wrestler.

Agent S (Peppy) a futuristic crime fighter?
Nibbles (peppy) idk she reminds me of the powerpuff girls

Tipper (snooty) could be Batcow, from the batman comics. it was a short comic with a cow that was a crime fighter. idk
Velma (snooty) like Velma from Scooby Doo, could be a crime fighter.

Boomer (Lazy) looks a bit like a fighter pilot! Then you could use another Jock or Peppy panda for kung fu.
Stinky (Jock) is a wrestler!
Sterling(Jock) is a medieval swordsman
Amelia (Snooty) also looks a bit like a wrestler or some kind of fighter
Ankha (Snooty) looks like she could fight with dark ancient magic of some sort
Bella (Peppy) Looks like she could be an alleyway brawler who fights dirty

Back