• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

tumblr ask the mayor questions :)

41. favorite sea creature to dive for?

None, to be honest... I dislike the diving mechanism a lot.
But if I have to choose... scallops because of Pascal appearing. :)

42. Which bug/fish/sea creature was the hardest for you to catch?

Bugs: Definitely the Tarantula as well as the Scorpion. I think I was only able to catch them
twice in all the years I played New Leaf. I don't know, I tried many times to catch them again,
however, it was either the wrong time to search for them or they where just faster and "knock
me out" before I could even get out my net or save myself. At the beginning, I also had some
troubles to catch the Horned hercules or the Golden stag.

Fish: Probably the Coelacanth. Similar like with the Tarantula and Scorpion, I also only catch
this fish two or three times. Last time I catch one was completely random, I thought it would
be another sea bass and was surprised when it turned out to be a Coelacanth. I also have
sometimes some problems to catch the sharks.

Sea creature: I just realized that I never catch a Spiny lobster. I guess I didn't spent so much
attention to the sea creatures after all. ._.

43. what?s in your mayor?s inventory right now?

off the top of my head, all that should be there is the witch hat/robe, + all the golden tools. and a sack of bells :)

44. do you prefer to keep your house small or fully expanded?

Fully expanded, I have alot of ideas for rooms and want to display them all. Plus I also like having a "holiday" room that I decorate for a month for every major holiday (christmas, halloween, etc)

45. which haircut is your favorite?

my favorite feminine hairstyle is the short, fluffy one (casual > stylish side > left alone). and i think my favorite masculine hairstyle is the messy one with big bangs (formal > private > date)

46. do you have the reset center built? why or why not?

Yes and no. I have it in my main town but shoved it off in a corner. Just wanted to give my main man Resetti his job back, he's always been one of my favorite NPCs other than Blathers and he doesn't get enough love.

Gonna answer two questions since we got off track.

47. Opinion of an Animal Crossing for the Wii U?

Well, amiibo Festival for the Wii U was a big disappointment for me, I mean I don't have a problem
with Party games (since I really like the old Mario Party games for the Game Cube), but this game
just looks lame and boring. Normally, I wanted to buy the Wii U when they would have released a
main AC game for it, since this would have been the most important reason for me to buy this
console, but after amiibo Festival got released, I wasn't interested in the Wii U anymore at all.
I just hope that the Switch gets a very good Animal Crossing game.

48. Which NPC are you the most similar to?
Hm, good question. Maybe Sable or Pelly? Sometimes Phyllis? I don't know, it's hard to tell...

#49: When your villagers write you, do you write back?

Nope. I'm a horrible mayor. :c

50. do you own any ac amiibo? if so, which ones? if not, are there any you want in the future? yes, I do have some few ac amiibos but i really want Tangy's card.

ooops lemme just edit this to be 52
for some reason caramelcookie's post didn't show for me until after i posted?? weird xx

52. most overrated villager species?

The wolves and cats, I see them everywhere! With good reason, they are very cute haha but yeah that. :p

Last edited:
52. most overrated villager species?

cats! i've seen 10 different people with cat only towns.

Last edited:
53. Tom Nooks ok, I don't like him though. I don't blame him for the loans because that's kinda one of the game's goals. But I just don't like him for some reason.

54. do you prefer landscaping to interior design?

I don't really like either. I play the game for the animals, surprisingly. Landscaping and flower breeding is a pain, and I've only ever designed one or two rooms that I actually liked in Animal Crossing that wasn't just a furniture set.
Why do I play this game x'D

Gonna answer two again since we got off track.

55. Have you ever accidentally sold or thrown away an important item?

Back in the beginning, I didn't knew that there were unorderable items, so I sold accidentally
some parts of the Sloppy series because I thought I could order them later again. Of course I
was kinda sad when I realized that this is not possible and that they are rare. Something like
this also happened later again with other items, but lucky not so often. When it happens then
only when I didn't pay enough attention at that moment.

56. List your top 5 fav villagers!

Not in particular order:

1. Whitney
2. Pietro
3. Hippeux
4. Rudy
5. Hazel

57. Is AC your favorite video game? If not, what is?

ACNL is one of my favorite games, but not my favorite! Overwatch is my favorite video game. :)

58. do you watch tv or listen to music while you play?

Not unless my husband is home and he's watching a program on tv. By myself I just listen to in-game music.

Last edited:
59. most aggravating aspect of animal crossing?

since I'm a huge landscaping nut and a total perfectionist, I hate hate hate hate when a villager moves in on paths/flowers/greenery/just in general a really bad spot... completely out of nowhere! (I'm looking at you, ugly void rejects.) Usually I can find a way to work around it until they move, but it's really quite annoying :( luckily with the WA update animals don't really do this anymore

60. most relaxing aspect of animal crossing?

The music, for sure.

Back