• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Unique House Themes

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
What are some unique house themes (not like, shops, just regular houses) that would be good for a september forest town? i've been toying with some cabin stuff, but it all looks like it's been done before by other people, and i want a unique house

Something I've had in the past was the Mushroom furniture mix with other naturey stuff, turning into a lovely fall room.
In an old town I had paths down making a train track run through it, I used one of the houses as a "station".

play around with qr codes. like someonepc said, adding the mushroom series would look great! the alpine series is heavily customizable. pieces from the modern wood, classic, etc. series could look nice. also consider stuff like firewood, a futon, foodstuffs, pile of leaves, wheat bundle/field, etc. most of those are from RVs, they look very cozy! moridb has all furniture items listed if you want to look through that.

Put whatever you actually like, instead of matchy-matchy sets, I would consider that unique.... -_-

What about a woodcarvers house? It could be a workshed downstairs with a lot of wooden items like the rocking chair, some cabin items, and the simple refurbished modern wood series. And you could even do an upstairs bedroom for them filled with their work!

You could also do a hunting lodge, though that's a little weird in an animal crossing game, lol. you'd want the cabin walls, some tartan, a fireplace, and a lot of red and wood. Probably a big table.

Other room ideas could be a hermit who's preparing a bunker for the apocalypse they're sure is coming any day now, a werewolf who needs someplace safe to transform, a harvest goddess, a forest ranger, or a camp supervisor.

Last edited:
Back