Contest Winners announced! TBT Donations Lottery

Kaeluh - 20TBT
You're welcome. :)

Current pile - 885TBT

Cool idea. I just sent you 5 TBT. Thanks for doing this!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realised that if I put in all my TBT I would have a very high chance to win and gain all of it plus 885 TBT back. That would be unfair though. :p And even then, I wouldn't want to take the risk. xD

The odds are the same no matter how much you donate. Otherwise it would be unfair to those who don't have much TBT. :)

Barbara - 5TBT

Current pile - 890TBT

Sholee - 5TBT
Uttumori - 10TBT
Cascade - 10TBT
Mary - 5TBT

Current pile - 920TBT

30 minutes left until drawing! :) :)

Last edited:
good luck to y'all! I would laugh if I got the prize, but its highly unlikely. How will you draw the winner BTW?

good luck to y'all! I would laugh if I got the prize, but its highly unlikely. How will you draw the winner BTW?

I'm using a random number generator. Each person who entered will have a number associated with their account. Whoever's number shows up on the random number generator will be the winner. :)

Please bear in mind I won't be drawing at EXACTLY 12:00. I need a bit of time to get everyone's names written down. It will be drawn at 12:05 or so. :)

Another important tidbit...you have to post here to claim your prize. If you don't within 72 hours (approx. 3 days)...I will redraw for a new winner. :(

Last edited:
The winner of the 870TBT prize is.........

Daysie!

Congratulations! Please claim your prize here. :3

Last edited:
Congrats daysie, enjoy your prize :3
Meanwhile, back to spamming in the basement

The winner of the 50TBT prize is...............

EvieEvening23!

Congratulations! Please claim your prize here. :3

Also, just in my opinion, I feel like three days is way too much time to claim your prize.
Why not 24 hours? That seems reasonable.

Also, just in my opinion, I feel like three days is way too much time to claim your prize.
Why not 24 hours? That seems reasonable.

Sure, but I'd hate for someone to lose their prize because they were busy with school or work. I will drop it to 36hrs.

Last edited:
Daysie I sent you your bells. :3 Can you please confirm I sent you exactly 870TBT?

Last edited:
Back