• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DAY 5 - TBT Inktober 2017

Still not doing mine in order because I'm waiting for my pens to get here. But at least I found my other colored pens so I was able to do some shading and stuff. Think it looks way better!
0cPQvmW.jpg

AMERICAN HORROR STORY REFERENCE, I SEE YOU

For split I drew Pudding from One piece cause she's tsundere and crazy

IMG_20171003_022902_807.jpg

IMG_20171002_160533_789.jpg
for day two, i drew another one of my characters in their Halloween costume
he's trying his best to be scary (ノ?ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

no prompts, also camera quality because I can't be bothered with my old scanner.. :rolleyes:

iJOpBe9.png

Actually did number three today, got my pens in the mail so hopefully my lining is a bit improved now that I'm not stuck with just the size 1 pen.
eDDIlSF.jpg

Last edited:
jdiR6lV.jpg

decided to have a go at inktober although i'm not sure if i can participate everyday ; w;
you all inspire me so much ~

Poison mushrooms. ^^;

3Ya0LEv.jpg

Ended up falling asleep before I finished this last night, oops. I ended up using a character I've been writing about for four years, an assassin turned criminal mastermind named Vladimir Lel, for this prompt.
kI0CmWd.png

Prompt: Witch-sona
1,089 words.

Deleted.

Last edited:
Witchsona. I didn't have time to do the earlier ones and probably will do these selectively from now on.

witchsona-jules.jpg

She's a cloud witch (for lack of a better name). All those funny shapes you see in the sky, the one that looks like a shoe and sometimes something dirty? She made em for your entertainment!

: ) lol I do these more and more last minute.

YRdROMC.jpg

Everyone's picture and Tina's stories are so cool ;0 I'm a bit behind but I'll catch up to.orrow. I've been a bit out of it lel

Back