• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me make Snake’s house look presentable

Vonny

Bells
So I had this genius idea of turning Snake into a pirate/ninja but it turned out he will never drop another 1x2 item in his house (I tried multiple times and even gave him a Dorado with no luck) which the canon is (one of the key pirate items) plus after I sent him a few items from the set I?m not really feeling it. I don?t have any other ideas since I already have a zen themed villager house in town and don?t want to reuse that furniture on Snake

The swords, screen and statue in the back are all permanent items so any new furniture would have to go with that
51EE6953-6700-4D19-8689-8B33BC8FE34E.jpg

Anyone have any ideas of what furniture I can send him? I feel like his house has potential, I really liked his original furniture but I?d rather give his house some personality

I know this is a strange request, but to clarify I?m not asking for items I?m asking for tips of what I should send him in the mail, preferably reorderable items.

Thanks to anyone willing to share ideas :blush:

Could you get the item General's Fan where the steering wheel is? That might look nice. Or maybe use the Sacks of Money item or a vault to make him look like a thief rather than just generic zen stuff?

Thank you guys :) seems like every jock has a hideous unworkable floor

Last edited:
I really like the idea of decorating villagers houses. I'm always an originality freak so I suppose I've never tried it.

Maybe something from the exotic furniture range, some sort of plant like a bonsai tree or just like any tree I suppose or a totem pole?

Back