• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TAMMY IS TRANS??

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Look! WTH???

http://i.imgur.com/mdk7Ied.jpg

On the Wiki it says she/he is an uchi cub, and she/he has Uchi persoality! I'mdying of laughter though, this rocks! +1 for all of LGBTQ community! I'm personally not a part of you guys, but I support you guys!

pretty sure it's a translation error, idk as a trans person myself i wouldn't really say i find it "funny" but it is a little weird, i thought an error like that would be patched by now

It happens with all the uchis. It was most likely just a translation error, but it could have been cool! :p

Last edited:
pretty sure it's a translation error, idk as a trans person myself i wouldn't really say i find it "funny" but it is a little weird, i thought an error like that would be patched by now

Ahh, so sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone! I am so so sorry... >.<

I play AC in a different language and it doesn't happen there. So I am pretty sure it's a translation error and has nothing to do with uchis being tomboys.

I would've never guessed uchis were tomboys. I hope the dialogue in the next AC has more personality.

Look! WTH???

http://i.imgur.com/mdk7Ied.jpg

On the Wiki it says she/he is an uchi cub, and she/he has Uchi persoality! I'mdying of laughter though, this rocks! +1 for all of LGBTQ community! I'm personally not a part of you guys, but I support you guys!

chill out lol
they get pronouns wrong once in a while but Uh it's not a big deal and i dont rly get how it would b a 1+ for all of LGBTQ community!.

seriously tho nintendo is reallllly bad w lgbt issues lol

Back