• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What if villagers rejected the idea for the club

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
How funny would that have been? You ask them to sign the petition for the club opening and they were like 'I object!'

That would have been funny. In my game, I just got the petition signed and turned it in. But all the while, I was thinking, what if the villagers said no, especially the snooty and cranky villagers and I just started laughing at the thought.

I would be mad. Before I had Club LOL, my dream was to have emotes. At least I have them now...

looool when I was getting the petition signed for mine, even though I knew all of them would accept it, I went specifically to ones who I thought would like it, like Peppy and Smug villagers.

Honestly, that could be game-breaking. Just imagine; what if every single villager said no to the petition? Good luck getting your emotes then, buddy

Back