• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have the same name as any villager?

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
My name is Olivia, and so ofc I went about bought her Amiibo card and she's in my town. I loveeee her. I was just wondering if anyone else did this. Have you gotten a villager because they have same name as you or someone you know? Do you like them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

On a similar note, I've lowkey avoided a villager I'd otherwise probably like because their name is the same as someone from my past that I had really bad experiences with. Erik, same spelling and everything. Poor cute moose.

my name is claire, so the closest is probably blaire haha. i know that peaches the horse's name used to be claire, but its been changed to peaches. shame, because my name is so much better hehehehe :blush:

No :mad: My name (Kayla) is pretty common so it makes me sad that there's no villager named after me. Not even my middle name!

Surprisingly, yes! Not exact spelling (I've never heard of or met somebody with the same spelling) but it's my name. My name is Myranda. There is a pink snooty duck called Miranda... but I don't like her. I don't like pink, and I just don't like her design, or the snooty type so.... eeeehhh....

I have the same name as Daisy (the dog) I wouldn't want to have daisy in my town though, it would be quite weird and confusing :( but she's so cute and it's really annoying :mad:

My name is Caroline

I think she's so cute, and I have always wanted her ever since I saw her in the city in CF one day almost a decade ago. She really is my only dreamie villager. I like a lot of villagers, I dislike some villagers, I don't have opinions on some, but Caroline is the only one I really want in my town. I still have never gotten her :('

I really like how she looks, the normal personality is nice, but not favorite. I also like squirrel villagers in this game :)

Last edited:
There is one who share my name in the japanese version but they changed it in the western versions.

Yes, there is a snooty rabbit named Tiffany. Never had her as a villager and never much thought about. I'm not a big fan of the snooty villagers plus,well, there's a word to describe her appearance that would be inappropriate to post but if you look her up I think it'll be obvious.

My name is Caroline

I think she's so cute, and I have always wanted her ever since I saw her in the city in CF one day almost a decade ago. She really is my only dreamie villager. I like a lot of villagers, I dislike some villagers, I don't have opinions on some, but Caroline is the only one I really want in my town. I still have never gotten her :('

I really like how she looks, the normal personality is nice, but not favorite. I also like squirrel villagers in this game :)

I loveee Caroline! She has the same name as my aunt Carol and she kind of looks like my aunt carol LOL I just ordered her amiibo, because I am making an all squirrel town. She should be in the mail tomorrow actually, if you want I'll give her to you for free - When Gladys moves out maybe? Up to you. ^^

Tiffany - LOL oh yeah, I knew what Tiffany looked like. My childhood best friend's name was Tiffany and I died laughing when I saw how her villager looked.

Why doesn't anyone like snooty villagers? Haha I lovee snooty villagers. I was happy Olivia was snooty, idk why. lmao

Unfortunately, I share my name with Benjamin. I was so excited when I learned a villager shared my name when I first saw a villager list somewhere but then when I found out it was that thing, I was mortified. I hate him with a passion. In the German version, I'd share my name with Bam (who I love and might be my favourite villager if he shared my name in the English version), and in French I'd have Tank (who isn't that bad, either), but I get the most hideous dog villager instead. :(

I'm just hoping for a cute villager named Ben to appear in a future game (which is probably impossible because of Benjamin and Benedict, but I can hope, right?).

Ay, my name is Tia and I've had the game for nearly 4 years and just realised that there is an villager with the same name! Which made me quite happy, as I haven't seen a lot of people with the same name as me.

I normally hate the elephants villagers but she looks so cute! I think she special to me just because her name and the fact that she a teapot ~ Which was a nickname my parents used to call me when I was young~ She a villager that I would gladly have if I wasn't too attach to the ones I got now.

Last edited:
I LOVE TIA! I have her in my town now. She is such a sweetie pie. I wanted her so bad because of her little teacup face. So cute. Tia is a really nice name. ^^

I do not but if I was a girl I'd hope I'd share one with Claudia. I hate the villager tho. Bet every Claudia I've heard of is pretty nice looking.

Sadly not a single villager has the same name as mine including the international ones. :(

Unfortunately, I share my name with Benjamin. I was so excited when I learned a villager shared my name when I first saw a villager list somewhere but then when I found out it was that thing, I was mortified. I hate him with a passion. In the German version, I'd share my name with Bam (who I love and might be my favourite villager if he shared my name in the English version), and in French I'd have Tank (who isn't that bad, either), but I get the most hideous dog villager instead. :(

I'm just hoping for a cute villager named Ben to appear in a future game (which is probably impossible because of Benjamin and Benedict, but I can hope, right?).

Omg. LOL I had to google Benjamin. I'm so sorry. I was thinking, "how bad could it be?" You're right. He's not the nicest looking. BUT I mean, it's not terrible. haha I'm glad I like Olivia and her personality. haha She could have been a monkey or mouse villager (with some exceptions) which I'm not fond of.

A villager actually has my last name and it's the correct spelling as well, too bad I don't like her. lol

My name in game is Skye, tbh I don't know there's a villager named Skye until I saw it on the Villager Trading Plaza so shame on me ahahahahaha I don't know much villagers since I just started so please don't judge me xD

My real name is Tom and yes there's a villager of the same name as me so that's cool ahahahaha never had Tom on my town yet though

Last edited:
Back