• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me name my mayor & residents??!!

babykas

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
So I need some new names for my mayor & residents since I kinda wanna restart both towns :)

Town 1 - Ascotte
Mayor - Aurelia
Resident 1 - Corliss
Resident 2 - ?
Resident 3 - ?

Town 2 - Orphic
Resident 1 - ?
Resident 2 - ?
Resident 3 - ?

They need to fit the same theme as the other names so it all matches I guess? haha

I had a hard time coming up with a name for my mayor, so I decided to go with a name that started with the same letter as my name irl, which I think is a Jewish naming tradition that I've always been fond of. Maybe you could do the same.

I had a hard time coming up with a name for my mayor, so I decided to go with a name that started with the same letter as my name irl, which I think is a Jewish naming tradition that I've always been fond of. Maybe you could do the same.

Ahhh no, I don't want to put my own resident that has any relation to me. I want the first town to sound classy/1800s /royal sounding and the second to sound more fantasy like

I have a few ideas, I'm not sure you will like any but well, I can try!

For the classy one, Arthus, Lisabeth, B?r?nice, Salom?, Athalie, Art?mise, Isabelle, Th?odore, El?onore, Anne, Maria, Victoria, Jeanne, Ad?la?de, Asa, Hedwige, Ladice, Horus, Edward, Luther
About the fantasy, there is a great name generator you can find online, it really has everything no matter what kind of name you're looking for.
Or you can create names that uses the same kind of sounds, like your town name is Orphic so it could be the "ph". Ophelia, Felix for "realistic" ones for example.
Also I'd recommand looking at mythology, Nordic and Egyptian has great names. :)

since you said ascotte is kind of royal:
- Diana
- Maud
- Alexandra
- Sibylla
- Marie
- Helena
- Victoria
- Charlotte
- Augusta
- Margaret
- Alice
- Rose
- Lillian
- Jennie
- Celaena
- Hattie
- Myrtle
- Lena

- Edward
- Harry
- George
- Robert
- Arthur
- Louis
- Ernest
- Benjamin
- Carl
- Francis
- Charley
- Oliver
- Leonard
- Stephen

and for the fantasy orphic (omg these are going to be so hard to think up lmao):
- Ealdythe
- Quendra
- Elean
- Wyna
- Erys
- Cilia (lol)
- Anor
- Cecie
- Eleth
- Eril
- Marey

- Richye
- Cyne
- Scyne
- Siege
- Nichye
- Ealdric
- Masym
- Bealde

or tbh when i'm thinking of fantasy names i just pick plants (like thicket, basil, cardamon, etc.)

i hope some of those maybe helped a bit!!!

I'll throw my hat into the ring!

-Celestia
-Almyra
-Cynthia
-Annabel
-Zylphia
-Anthea
-Lenora
-Fidelia
-Orpha
-Adela
-Ophelia