• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrids & gardening bush starts - 1-2 tbt each!

Haha!
honestly I do too XD I was making a reference to Youtube~ SimplyNailogical because you said holo :p
Pick up would be great! I'll be about 5 minutes! x

Hi! Any chance of holding all your jacob's ladders, black roses & black lilies? I am willing to pay an extra 10-20 tbt if so. Let me know!
Id be availble later tonight at 10:30pm MDT or anytime tomorrow.

Also, i can pick up since its a lot ~

Last edited:
Hey, could I buy 2 purple pansies? That would be 2 tbt. Delivery or pick up whichever is better for you!

Hi! Any chance of holding all your jacob's ladders, black roses & black lilies? I am willing to pay an extra 10-20 tbt if so. Let me know!
Id be availble later tonight at 10:30pm MDT or anytime tomorrow.

Also, i can pick up since its a lot ~

Sure! I'll hold on to them :) what's the time where you are right now? It's 10:35pm where I am. (GMT)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, could I buy 2 purple pansies? That would be 2 tbt. Delivery or pick up whichever is better for you!

Sure! I'll deliver c; let me know when you're ready!

It's currently 3:45pm for me! thank you!

Is there a chance you could possibly pick it up now? It would be 5am, and I'm going on holiday tomorrow :(

ps: if you want anymore of the flowers which you ordered, then let me know :)

Last edited:
Back