• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help! A wrong villager is moving in!

Fennepop

Bells
Isabelle
I found out someone is giving away my dreamie, and I was about to ask to get her from their town when I found out that I have 10 villagers...but I only have 9. My brother tapped in an amiibo card to move in without asking me, and then saved! That was today, so she hasn't put up a plot yet, but is there any way to prevent her from moving in? (I know there probably isn't, but I'm desperate!)

no, sorry- since the villager was invited from an amiibo card, they're here to stay... ;;

sorry about that- it sucks

No, and you unfortunately can't use the amiibo scanner to kick out another one of your villagers. You'll just have wait until one of them pings you the old fashion way to have some space. On an related note, if you care about where villagers plot make sure to place patterns around so the villager doesn't screw up your town even more.

Thanks everyone, man that's upsetting. She's not an awful villager to move in, actually. I've wanted Ruby (a peppy bunny) for a while now, and he moved in Dotty (also a peppy bunny), so really it's nothing but aesthetics at this point. Maybe someday, but I guess it's not that important. Now hoping that when the rest of my amiibo cards come in the mail tomorrow that one of my sets will have Antonio, my other dreamie (fingers crossed!!!). Thanks again, everyone

PS, I already had all the paths set up so a new villager would be ready to go, so there's no issue there! <3

If you want Antonio, you could probably find his card by itself on Ebay for like a dollar or two. I love Antonio btw! He was one of my starters. I had him in my town for like 6 months. He's funny.

Back