• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pink or purple flower combinations?

Hyoon

꼭 같이 가줄래?
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Looking for some flower ideas for certain sections of my town and wanting to try out some different combinations but I'm stumped. Do you guys have a favorite combination?

Not a big fan of white roses or carnations though

ahhh was going to say purple tulips and white carnations (which is what covers my town rn), but then i saw that you don't like white carnations....

maybe pink lillies and purple roses?? pink lillies are a more subdued pink shade, and the purple roses are a really nice, mellow, shade.

yikes i wish i were more helpful- it's just when i do combos with pink and purple, i usually use white flowers to try to neutralize the other two intense colors. maybe white lillies?

I love tulips and lilies. im not a fan of carnations that much either and i have a lot of lilies in my town. as well as cosmos with lilies, those two flowers make great combos with lilies.

Back