• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Villagers

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
My villagers are Ankha, Boots, Deli, Gaston, Katt, Molly, Nibbles, Tasha, Stitches, and Sydney, .

I got Ankha from Hanami, Boots from my older brothers card, Deli from my amiibo card of him, Gaston from TOMFG. Katt from my amiibo card of her, Molly is an original, Nibbles is an original, Tasha from my amiibo card of her, Stitches from TOMFG, Sydney from my amiibo card of her.

I think these villagers can fit a zen, fairy-tail, nature-like, and other various towns.

What are your thoughts? Do you like any of these villagers?

Last edited:
Molly is so cute! X(

She was one of the originals. I was uneasy at first but then she was everywhere I went! I talked to her, grew attached, mailed her. She's the best duck in the whole ducking game. :)

Gaston was one of my first five villagers - he grew really close to my heart as well! <3

He grew close to me in Animal Crossing: Population Growing. The Gamecube version.

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got Anhka from Hanami's thread villager selling thread. :)

I like your selection of villagers! They would fit nicely in any of those themed towns.

I like your selection of villagers! They would fit nicely in any of those themed towns.

I had Blanche, Cranston, and Peck but I decided to let all three go for Deli, Sydney, and Tasha.

I like your villagers! I think they will fit well with your town and I think a lot of them are underrated and deserving of some love. Plus I find towns with different villagers much more interesting!

And Gaston also grew close to me back in the Wild World days!

And Gaston also grew close to me back in the Wild World days!

I remember the Wild World days. Were only 30 though. Before I quit... haha
Was the worst AC game, though I do recognize the love that some people
had for it though don't understand it. "Ya like what ya like."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like your villagers! I think they will fit well with your town and I think a lot of them are underrated and deserving of some love. Plus I find towns with different villagers much more interesting!

Which 2 do you think are underrated the most? I think Sydney and Nibbles are the two underrated ones.

Last edited:
I love ankha! She's really cute. I had stitches, but I didn't really like him that much. He reminded me of a broken teddy bear. :(

I love boots and deli. The rest are meh. I dont think they really combine into a theme imo they seems pretty random but that's not a bad thing!

Ankha: Oh my god I love her! She's in Kaigan and will probably stay for a bit more until I get my hands on some Sanrio cards (maybe, still haven't decided yet if I want Sanrio villagers). Her house is next to Marshall's which is to the right of my house n.n
Boots: Never had him but reminds me of Dora
Deli: Heard of the name but have never had the villager
Gaston: Adorable, reminds me of a grouchy old man! xD
Katt: Loveee her! I had her in my old town, Abstract and I would always talk to her, one time I gave her a purple rose and she put it in her room
Molly: Have never had her but I know she's a cutie, if we were allowed more villager space I would definitely move her in
Nibbles: Currently in my 2nd town, I don't really have to much of an opinion on her
Tasha: Never had/heard of her
Stitches: Oh Stitches, rip you will be missed. He was in my main town and was a major dreamie of mine but he moved when I went on hiatus and I haven't seen him since, planning on moving him back in after 16 villagers have moved out of my town (Which will be most likely impossible bc I'm pretty much keeping all my villagers at this point)
Sydney: Haven't had her but she seems cool

Back