• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm brand new here!

Lillie16

Bells
Tasty Cake
Greetings! My name is Lillie and I recently joined this community. I would be thrilled to meet many of your acquaintances, and one of my hobbies is Pokemon. Here is a little information about myself; My favorite color is teal, I love to dance and ice skate, my favorite food is Salad, and my favorite season is Summer. I would love to learn a little about some of the other members here😊 Also, I am slightly confused about what the fair is, therefore it would be very helpful if someone could explain what that is all about. I am really excited to be a part of this site, and I cannot wait to make some new friends here.

Hey! You are the Lillie from Quizup right? (Sorry if I'm mistaken lol)

Hi!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO happy you joined! How are you liking Belltree!? Also OMG that profile pic is adorable!!!! Welcome to belltree!

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree.

The Fair is a forum wide community event thing. Where you can sign up for gaming competitions as well as other community related events/competitions. Or at least I'm assuming that's the case, since I haven't been present for the past ones...

That sounds fabulous! So far I am very much enjoying it here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Snow! I have taken a liking to this site, and as of right now I am having a lovely time messaging people. Thank you for suggesting this to me, and thank you for the compliment on my profile picture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, thank you so much for the information! I do have a better picture of this fair now.

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome! Teal is a very beautiful color in my opinion as well.

Back