• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are certain villagers more likely to request the police station?

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I want the police station in my town but nobody will ask for it. Are there certain ones more likely to request it?
I have Gruff,Amelia,Twiggy,Lopez,Canberra,Lucy, Rowan,Spork and Static. Are any of them more likely to ask for it? Canberra is moving if that matters.
They do ask for pwps just not that one(no doubt because it's the one I want). It's ridiculous that we have to just sit and hope someone will randomly ask for it. As the mayor we should be able to choose pwps ourselves. Thanks.

Any villager can request it!

It can happen at any time.

It's really quite random. One town I got the ping in 2 weeks. The other town I never got the ping and I played nearly every day for two years?

Just remember if they ping with a PWP that day they won't have another PWP ping until the next day.

Good luck! Sending you Booker and Copper good vibes!

Thanks HHoney I'll take all the help I can get.

Anyone can ping you for that PWP! I'm not sure how much it affects the rate of pings if you already have a lot of the PWPs for a certain personality type, but I don't think it matters.

Back