• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A "Pokemon Generations 1 and 2" themed town

Bells
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I had another town idea! As always, please note that I WILL NOT be making this town and feel free to take anything you like from here.
Now, I know there are lots of pokemon towns there already, but I had some specific ideas and wanted to share.

So, it'd be Mayor Ash of Pallet. A boy, naturally, wearing the "white cap", jeans and a QR shirt that looks like the anime character's.
Other characters would be Misty and Brock.
The town could have a way to "indigo league" feel, with Ash's house being the last thing you'd reach. Maybe include a sign at the beginning saying you'd have to collect 8 "badges" in order to reach it, and hide the 8 items around town (I'm thinking chocolate coins?)
PWPs would be mostly modern, but keeping lots of greenery along the road paths.
In from of the police station (modern) could be a sign saying "Jenny's not in" or something. x)

The villagers would represent gen 1-2 Pokemon and have their names as catchphrases:

Octavian (Octillery)
Henry (Politoed)
Tucker (Piloswine)
Norma (Miltank)
Teddy (Ursaring)
Carrie (Kangaskhan)
Rod (Rattata)
Rowan (Arcanine)
Nana (Aipom)
Vesta (Mareep)

Misty's house would be her water type gym. So the main room would have that desert isle escape water floor, with two mannequins on either side representing the trainers and a fish tank in front of each, their "pokemon". I'm thinking an Arapaima versus Ocean Sunfish? Around there could be chairs so the spectators could sit and watch and other decorations. Maybe QR posters?
The other rooms would be the her sisters' dressing room, with lots of mermaid vanities and other mermaid furniture, a house aquarium with the underwater floor and wall and other fish tanks (some sharks) and top room would be her bedroom, with a yoshi egg to represent Togepi.

Brock's house could fit a pokemon center inside (maybe he married Joy, haha), and have rooms with the dig site floor and some ores to represent the rock type, and a pokemon day care room (that meadow floor and blue sky with fence wall) with some yoshi eggs and bunny day eggs around and other plush toys (mama bears, etc) to represent the pokemon. x)

Then, near Ash's house, there could be a elite four spot with some stadium lights and a QR arena to make the "last battle". Reaching his house, you'd have become the champion, so his first room would be the victor's hall with the previous champion's "team" (villager pictures) and the place to register yours (maybe use the ABD as the registering machine?) maybe some trophies and such around as well, since it's the victor's hall.
The other rooms could include the professor's research lab, with all those lab furniture and maybe a QR with 3 pokeballs on a table (the starters to be chosen), a recreation of Ash's bedroom as seen on the anime, etc.

What do you think? :)

Back