• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager house plotting question

lunatepic

unhindered clown
Bells
Switch
2157-0066-8619
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
hey! so I'm currently landscaping my town and planning out where all my villagers' houses will be. I was wondering if this would be a possible place for a villager to plot their house:
achouseplot.jpg
the 3x3 set of orange tiles would be the house. there's a river 1 space above, a cliff 1 space to the right, and the plaza is to the bottom left. I think it'd be possible, but I'm still not 100% certain. what do you guys think?

I think it needs to be at least 2 spaces away from the cliff.It's also too close to the plaza, you'll need to be 2 or 3 spaces away from it... so I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure that won't work. :(

^ Yep, but the river positioning is good though. All you need is one space in the back or two in the front for the river.

I think it needs to be at least 2 spaces away from the cliff.It's also too close to the plaza, you'll need to be 2 or 3 spaces away from it... so I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure that won't work. :(

^ Yep, but the river positioning is good though. All you need is one space in the back or two in the front for the river.

dang! well thanks for the help guys ^^;

Wait hold on...I'm reading info that it can 1 space away from the side cliff. Can anyone confirm?

Wait hold on...I'm reading info that it can 1 space away from the side cliff. Can anyone confirm?

yeah, I tried placing a bench (1x2) 1 space away from the river and cliff, and isabelle allowed it. but when I tried to place a jungle gym (3x3) in the same spot, she said it was too close to the event plaza. so I'm assuming even if the space by the cliff is alright, a villager house would still be too close to the plaza :(

Last edited:
Back