• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Niue cycling! Get villagers' additional pic! Campers included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Aria
Town: Atlantis
Villager wanted: Felicity
Total TBT: 15 TBT (I'd give a tip, but I don't have much :c)
Have you read the rules?: Yep! :p

Mayor: Aria
Town: Atlantis
Villager wanted: Felicity
Total TBT: 15 TBT (I'd give a tip, but I don't have much :c)
Have you read the rules?: Yep! :p

Hi! Sure, you can have Felicity! You don't have to give a tip, no worries. I have reserved her for you! C: Thanks!

Last edited:
Aw shucks, I haven't been active for a long time on this website and can't afford Chrissy right now :(
I could try to save up some, and maybe I could reserve for a little?

Aw shucks, I haven't been active for a long time on this website and can't afford Chrissy right now :(
I could try to save up some, and maybe I could reserve for a little?

Sure! Just post on about 3 or 4 threads and you'll get 15 TBT in no time! And I'll reserve Chrissy until you can afford her!
:)

Last edited:
Your really a big help to me! I'm gonna start getting some and be back in a few hopefully! Thanks a bunch! !

Hi Chick c:
I found Baabara in the campsite!
I'm currently only looking for Lopez, Avery or Bruce, and Willow now.
UPDATED***
Mayor: Honey
Town: Lumiere
Villager(s) wanted: Lopez, Bruce, and Willow
Total TBT: 40 + tip

Sorry for the trouble!

Last edited:
Yay! Looks like I have enough currency! I'm still a new to all this, so should I give the bells before or after I get Chrissy? Thanks in advance!
Oh and sorry I didn't do this before hand:
Mayor: Madison
Town : Fuji
Villager: Chrissy
Total tbt payment is 15
I read the rules!

Last edited:
Hi Chick c:
I found Baabara in the campsite!
I'm currently only looking for Lopez, Bruce, and Willow now.
UPDATED***
Mayor: Honey
Town: Lumiere
Villager(s) wanted: Lopez, Bruce, and Willow
Total TBT: 40 + tip

Sorry for the trouble!
Wow! You're so lucky! I never find a dreamie in my campsite. I'll be getting Lopez back soon, I just need to cycle a villager. As for Bruce and Willow, I'll be trying my best to keep an eye on them! Thanks!
And it's okay! I think I am the one who was giving you more trouble..
:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! Looks like I have enough currency! I'm still a new to all this, so should I give the bells before or after I get Chrissy? Thanks in advance!
Oh and sorry I didn't do this before hand:
Mayor: Madison
Town : Fuji
Villager: Chrissy
Total tbt payment is 15
I read the rules!
Okay then! I'll be cycling through these villagers, and if Chrissy is ready to move, I'll Private Message you! Thanks!

Last edited:
Not a problem!
I cannot thank you enough Chick! I always wanted to get Chrissy every since City Folk!

Not a problem!
I cannot thank you enough Chick! I always wanted to get Chrissy every since City Folk!

Wow! I'm glad I'm able to help! I actually adopted her, but then I didn't really want her at last, because I had too many female villagers in my town, and I already had enough peppy villagers too. (I had 8 females and 1 male. 3 villagers were peppy; Ruby, Chrissy and Tammi.)

Last edited:
I am just so happy I can finally get her! And she gets to be with Francine in my town! Oh and no rush either getting her out! Very grateful for this!

Wow! You're so lucky! I never find a dreamie in my campsite. I'll be getting Lopez back soon, I just need to cycle a villager. As for Bruce and Willow, I'll be trying my best to keep an eye on them! Thanks!
And it's okay! I think I am the one who was giving you more trouble..

Ikr?? And thanks! Lol and no you're fine, you're only trying to help.
And you update us constantly which is not taken for granted <3

Mayor: Suy
Town: Hikari
Villager(s) wanted: Skye! (If she's not reserved c:)
Total TBT: 15 TBT
Have you read the rules? Yes! :)

EDIT: My friend just put her in boxes for me eep, I have her now so I'm sorry if I've made any inconvenience >.<

Last edited:
Mayor: Latte
Town: Starbux
Villager(s) wanted: Lolly + Sparro if you can put them on the lookout list
Total TBT: 15 tbt each + tip based on how much I have at time of contact
Have you read the rules? Yup!

Mayor: Finn
Town: Tokebury
Villager(s) wanted: Fauna, Lolly, and Peck for the lookout list
Total TBT: 18 TBT for each
Have you read the rules? Yes!

Mayor: Suy
Town: Hikari
Villager(s) wanted: Skye! (If she's not reserved c:)
Total TBT: 15 TBT
Have you read the rules? Yes! :)

EDIT: My friend just put her in boxes for me eep, I have her now so I'm sorry if I've made any inconvenience >.<
Ahh, that's nice of your friend! If you want another villager or a villager to be on the lookout list, then I'm glad to help you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Latte
Town: Starbux
Villager(s) wanted: Lolly + Sparro if you can put them on the lookout list
Total TBT: 15 tbt each + tip based on how much I have at time of contact
Have you read the rules? Yup!

Sure! I'll be looking out for them, and I'll PM you when they're in my town or campsite!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Finn
Town: Tokebury
Villager(s) wanted: Fauna, Lolly, and Peck for the lookout list
Total TBT: 18 TBT for each
Have you read the rules? Yes!
Lolly is already taken on the lookout list by somebody else, but if I go through the 16-villager cycle and find her in my campsite, I'll contact you, if you still need her! As for Fauna and Peck, I'll put them up on the lookout list.

Mayor: Karma
Town: Celestia
Villager(s) wanted: Muffy
Total TBT: 15
Have you read the rules? Yep! I hope she's still available. I'm gonna have to earn a few more bells, but it shouldn't take too long. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back