• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✭ Draw My Mayor? ✭

Zavester

never went to oovoo javer
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
I've been lurking around this forum and I've come to a realization that every artist here is absolutely excellent at what they do. As you can see, I'm pretty new and don't have a personal profile picture yet. I was wondering if anyone would like to draw my mayor. I don't have that much TBT but I can earn them for you.
HNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPGHNI_0016.JPGHNI_0019.JPG

If you need more detail on the mayor for realistic or full body art styles, since he is pretty much based on myself, I guess I can give a few details (You don't have to follow these):
Height: 5'11
Build: Pretty average weight but has some muscle mass
Eyes: I would actually prefer it if you drew the mayor with greenish eyes or brown/black for chibi art styles. Not the color the mayor has right now (Oops need to fix that.)
Piercings/ Tattoos: Doesn't have any
Hair: Similar to the hairstyle right now but the hair up top is styled up into a quiff
Clothing: If you want, you can change up the clothing of my mayor, just keep it in the style of what he's wearing now.
Personality: Pretty easygoing dude. Sarcastic at times.
Hobbies: Relaxing and listening to music; Always wearing headphones.

I would appreciate any drawings, and can give TBT as generously as I can. Thanks!

Hi, I just want to let you know I'm drawing your mayor right now. It's taking me a bit.

1CbkJWv.png

Sorry for dumb watermark but I don't want any randos stealing it. I might not color it, just fyi but this is what I have so far. Could you also tell me what are the patches on the jacket?

Quiffs are surprisingly hard to draw. 😅

Wow! That is looking amazing! I actually have some zoomed in pictures so you can see the patches better, I'll post them ASAP. I forgot the Amiibo camera was a thing. I love the pallete and the art style, the expression as well!

Here are the zoomed in pics:
HNI_0027.JPGHNI_0028.JPGHNI_0029.JPGHNI_0030.JPG

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. I'll probably be done with it tomorrow. Also, you didn't have to send me any tbt! 😖 Thanks though!

So sorry for taking forever! I'm the worst freebs person. 😅

OJsxSMk.png

e7d6TLO.png

That looks amazing! I really really like the pallete and shading that you went with. Don't worry about it taking so long, this was something you didn't have to do but you did, so thanks. Also nice touch with adding my favorite villager in there, haha. I love it!

Back