• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How superstitious are you?

Not really, but I do kinda buy the whole "zodiacs react a certain way" because I've seen thousands of those posts and it always fits me. I rather believe in memories passing down through genes than people living multiple lives, but I'm open to being wrong about that. It would take a lot for me to think of a spiritual explanation before a scientific one, since thousands of times I've just seen some dirt smudge on my mirror or found a tiny hair on my skin before having to think of any other explanation.

I'm not really at all but I can't explain why I once had a dream about a Neopet plushie that I then found at my next thrift store visit. I knew it existed, but I did not know the exact shade of green, which I got right in the dream. I've never had another dream that was like this, sadly.

I don't really believe in any of that. Probably because my dad has very strong beliefs and always sticks to science. I guess it had rubbed off on me.

Am superstitious but I believe in my own superstitions. I believe that we are a god's art dump. He hides his failed OCs in the deepest part of the ocean. His fanfiction of Adam and Eve never ends. Planets are his sketchbooks and because of our overpopulation, the earth's sketchbook will be so full. Space and time is his room, but we don't know how big it is.

Yeah it's pretty that basic if you think about that.

I believe in ghosts?... Probably because I've seen a few due to being a bit paranoid and stuff too...

Okay, so being raised in a mostly Filipino traditional family made me grow up believing in a lot of shifty things and the supernatural. My mama, who is the prime reason why I'm so superstitious, would tell me stories about the half vampires that she saw once in the Philippines and tell me of ways of driving the supernatural away. And although I do believe in ghosts, I'm more scared about the half vampires than them since they're usually not hostile. But you will not catch me in any places suspected of being haunted, nope sire. I'm staying in my lane and not disturbing any of the ghosts if there are any.

Only slightly. The only thing I do really that classifies as superstitious possibly is not 'jinxing' things. But I see it more as not getting ahead of myself.

i guess i'm pretty neutral about it since i never experienced anything like ghosts or demons.

while at the same time i do believe in energy and most of this magic comes from people themselves on godliness. my family calls it the god gene. its basically anyone who has an- what would be considered an abnormal amount of human compassion, understanding and sensitivity to the world's and other peoples problems, and a impeccable sense of integrity and sensitivity to others emotions and well being, and has altruistic characteristics and values. those people have the god gene, and finding someone who is deep down to the bone like that is INCREDIBLY RARE.

also i don't have a name for it but i do believe that very very few people has this sensitivity and understanding of life, nature, emotions in both humans and animals and an understanding about the connections everything has.

stuff about zodiacs, opening umbrellas indoors or tossing salt over the shoulder im not too keen on but above is the most spiritual i am.

Last edited:
Well, I don't shave during the hockey playoffs but that's about it.

Back