• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Konnichiwa!~

ExpertaEnNada

kininarimasu!
Bells
Hi everyone! I'm new lurker here, just wanna said thanks for all the help that is post in this forums! Is so useful!
So... My name is Mercedes and I'm from LatinAmerica :cool:, english is not my first lenguage, so I'm sorry for my mistakes with english heheh~
A little about my experience with this game... I bought ACNL in May I think? It was my first AC ever! It was love at first sight, the problem was that I kinda turned obsessive with having the perfect map, villagers, town, etc. so I restart a lot... like really a lot. Anyway, as I could't go on with the game because of the compulsive restart, I decide to play the game at it is!
At the moment Gardenia is 2 days old and I'm very happy :) and I will love to have friends in the game (I don't know anyone at RL who plays it so is kinda lonely).
Nice to meet you all!

Back