• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

yes i can order the outback hat, 4tbt is enough~

Okay, thank you! Just let me know when you can do the trade and I'll be available for a couple more hours! If we miss each other I'll be on again later in the day :D

Yes, 40,000 bells is fine. I will let you know when we can trade. :) did you want to pick up or for me to deliver?

It would be easier for me if you delivered to my town, I'm free most of the day. I've already registered your friend code on to my ds

ay i don?t mean to sound like i?m rushing you but i?ll be going to bed in about an hour or so, will we be able to trade tonight or wait until tomorrow? either is fine

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I might have to do it tomorrow. My apologies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, thank you! Just let me know when you can do the trade and I'll be available for a couple more hours! If we miss each other I'll be on again later in the day :D

Hiya, no worries, I should be ready very soon! Just let me let me know whose town you prefer to trade in.

It would be easier for me if you delivered to my town, I'm free most of the day. I've already registered your friend code on to my ds

Hiya! Yep thats fine! I have your items. So let me know when you're gate is open.

Yes I still have all the golden ore and pieces of art from the museum, (also a mystic statue I haven't added yet) Well for ore, depends how much of it you want, If you want all of it, I can do 5,000 bells? And maybe 5,000 bells each for art or I can do less.

That would be fine! I will probably deliver if thats fine.

Delivery works for me! :) Please let me know when you're available & I'll open my gate for you. Thanks so much!

Hiya! I'm available now if you can?

Wonderful! Let me just send the 2 TBT real quick & then open my gate. Thanks so much! See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry it took me a minute there. When I clicked on your Bells to send the TBT I was taken to my own Currency Activity page. I had to swing back here to send the TBT.

My gate is open whenever you're ready. Thank you!

Mayor/Other Player: ned
Town: Atlantis
Items: tranquil bridge, laboratory capsule, snowman bed & wardrobe, Cinnamoroll stool
Exchange For: 10 tbt ? if it's too low let me know ^^
Delivery/Pick-Up: delivery please!
Friend Code: side bar

is the pompompurin tv still available? i can only offer igb but im new to this so i dont know how much would be appropriate ;; i can do either delivery or pick up but pick up would be preferable!!

Hello, how much would the pink glow wand and a silver slingshot cost in in game Bells?

Mayor/Other Player: Ayani
Town: Utopia
Items: barbecue bed, bamboo fence, air purifier, barbecue spit, beach chair, burger meal, busing station, Cinnamoroll stool, conveyor belt, cream and sugar, donburi, drink machine, greenhouse box, imperial pot, Kiki and Lala clock, menu chalkboard, My Melody clock, New 3DS - Mabel, New 3DS - Sable, Pasta, ramen cup, pumpkin pie, roasted dino meat, rolling cart, sketchbook, snack machine, sushi container, teppanyaki grill, trash bags, video camera, wooden bucket, zen tea set
Exchange For: Would 10m bells be enough? I just got back to ACNL after 3 years and I'm just trying to get the new stuff I've missed! AND I'M ASKING FOR A LOT I'M SO SORRY
Delivery/Pick-Up: Pick-up
Friend Code: 2853-1687-9949

Last edited:
Mayor/Other Player: ned
Town: Atlantis
Items: tranquil bridge, laboratory capsule, snowman bed & wardrobe, Cinnamoroll stool
Exchange For: 10 tbt ? if it's too low let me know ^^
Delivery/Pick-Up: delivery please!
Friend Code: side bar

Hello! Yes thats all fine! Could I ask for 20tbt? If thats alright?

is the pompompurin tv still available? i can only offer igb but im new to this so i dont know how much would be appropriate ;; i can do either delivery or pick up but pick up would be preferable!!

Yes, I have several pom tv's so yes you can have one, I can do for 8,000 in game? I dont wanna ask for much cause I don't even know how much is appropiate. Pick up is fine :)

Hello, how much would the pink glow wand and a silver slingshot cost in in game Bells?

I can do about 5,000 in game bells? Let me know if thats alright.

Mayor/Other Player: Ayani
Town: Utopia
Items: barbecue bed, bamboo fence, air purifier, barbecue spit, beach chair, burger meal, busing station, Cinnamoroll stool, conveyor belt, cream and sugar, donburi, drink machine, greenhouse box, imperial pot, Kiki and Lala clock, menu chalkboard, My Melody clock, New 3DS - Mabel, New 3DS - Sable, Pasta, ramen cup, pumpkin pie, roasted dino meat, rolling cart, sketchbook, snack machine, sushi container, teppanyaki grill, trash bags, video camera, wooden bucket, zen tea set
Exchange For: Would 10m bells be enough? I just got back to ACNL after 3 years and I'm just trying to get the new stuff I've missed! AND I'M ASKING FOR A LOT I'M SO SORRY
Delivery/Pick-Up: Pick-up
Friend Code: 2853-1687-9949

Hiya! The ones I cannot do from this list is: barbecue bed, barbecue spit, beach chair, cinnamoroll stool, imperial pot, menu chalkboard, pasta, pumpkin pie, sushi container, and wooden bucket, my apologies as I haven't updated my list till now.

Everything else though is fine! I'm glad you came back though, hope you do well with your town! And its totally fine!! XD

To all! I am deeply sorry for not answering when I first saw this, I was having problems for where items could go, as I have too much, so I took the time to look through and make sure I have all of above items for people. Thank you for waiting!

yes sure no problem! I'm very happy to see all of the items are available haha I was worried there for a min & no need to apologize ^^
will you be available for the trade now ?

Last edited:
It's okay! I'll keep my price though HAHA SINCE ITS A LOT. I'm glad I came back too! My old 3ds got stolen so I wasn't able to play. There's so much new stuff. Let me know whenever you're ready

that would be great thank you!! just let me know when youre ready ^^ but it might be a bit difficult to coordinate time since im in GMT+7 ;;

Back