Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Do you have any of your Gold Ore left? Or any of the pieces of art for the museum? How much in terms of in-game Bells would you want for them?

Hi!

Mayor/Other Player: Mayor Val
Town: Cutetown
Items: Giraffe Tee
Exchange For: Would 2 TBT be enough? Thank you!
Delivery/Pick-Up: Whichever is easiest for you
Friend Code: In sig or side bar

Do you have any of your Gold Ore left? Or any of the pieces of art for the museum? How much in terms of in-game Bells would you want for them?

Yes I still have all the golden ore and pieces of art from the museum, (also a mystic statue I haven't added yet) Well for ore, depends how much of it you want, If you want all of it, I can do 5,000 bells? And maybe 5,000 bells each for art or I can do less.

Hi!

Mayor/Other Player: Mayor Val
Town: Cutetown
Items: Giraffe Tee
Exchange For: Would 2 TBT be enough? Thank you!
Delivery/Pick-Up: Whichever is easiest for you
Friend Code: In sig or side bar

That would be fine! I will probably deliver if thats fine.

5,000 bells for each is fine with me. I'd like all your Gold ore and one of each of your pieces of art, which I believe are: Mystic Statue, Fine Painting, Scary Painting, and Scenic Painting.

That's 11 total things? 55,000 bells?

Mayor/Other Player: Twilight
Town: Harmony
Items: Cowboy Boots, and an Outback Hat if you're able to order one?
Exchange For: Would 4 TBT be enough?
Delivery/Pick-Up: Delivery please!
Friend Code: Same as the one in my sidebar :)

Hi Giddy :D I'd like to trade something off your list for Felyne's picture. But before making an offer I have a question. Some items are in both your wishlist and selling stuff?? Like, Pompompurin TV. So...I'm not sure if I'm looking at your wishlist or am doing something wrong. ^^;

yo it’s me again, i got a lot i want

Mayor/Other Player: Achmed
Town: Syria
Items: lab capsule
rolling cart
backyard pool
box corner sofa
complex machine
folding chair
giant stew pot
handcart
iceberg
inflatable resetti
iron frame
iv drip
kitchen sink
large alpine table
libra scale
mahjong table
minimalist table
modern table
monitor tower
plate armour
polka dot table
polka dot low table
polka dot sofa
round clock
speed bag
tabletop game
vision tester
wash station
(i’m pretty sure all of these after the first 2 are orderable, correct me otherwise)
Exchange For: maybe around 2 million igb? tell me if that ain’t enough
Delivery/Pick-Up: delivery is preferred but whatever’s good
Friend Code: u already got me

Mayor/Other Player: Twilight
Town: Harmony
Items: Cowboy Boots, and an Outback Hat if you're able to order one?
Exchange For: Would 4 TBT be enough?
Delivery/Pick-Up: Delivery please!
Friend Code: Same as the one in my sidebar :)

yes i can order the outback hat, 4tbt is enough~

Hi Giddy :D I'd like to trade something off your list for Felyne's picture. But before making an offer I have a question. Some items are in both your wishlist and selling stuff?? Like, Pompompurin TV. So...I'm not sure if I'm looking at your wishlist or am doing something wrong. ^^;

I can just give you the picture for free? The reason they are on my wishlist is because anything that isn't cataloged yet stays on my wishlist, just been having some difficulty having those things cataloged. Might just remove my wishlist to be honest XD

yo it’s me again, i got a lot i want

Mayor/Other Player: Achmed
Town: Syria
Items: lab capsule
rolling cart
backyard pool
box corner sofa
complex machine
folding chair
giant stew pot
handcart
iceberg
inflatable resetti
iron frame
iv drip
kitchen sink
large alpine table
libra scale
mahjong table
minimalist table
modern table
monitor tower
plate armour
polka dot table
polka dot low table
polka dot sofa
round clock
speed bag
tabletop game
vision tester
wash station
(i’m pretty sure all of these after the first 2 are orderable, correct me otherwise)
Exchange For: maybe around 2 million igb? tell me if that ain’t enough
Delivery/Pick-Up: delivery is preferred but whatever’s good
Friend Code: u already got me

Yes, this is fine, give me some time though to get it all together. Since its a lot, and I don't have alot of space in lockers, would picking it up be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

5,000 bells for each is fine with me. I'd like all your Gold ore and one of each of your pieces of art, which I believe are: Mystic Statue, Fine Painting, Scary Painting, and Scenic Painting.

That's 11 total things? 55,000 bells?

Yup! Thats totally fine, please let me know when you can trade~

yea i can come that’s cool, let me know when you’ve gathered everything. also sorry i can only dislike your post instead of liking for some reason

yea i can come that’s cool, let me know when you’ve gathered everything. also sorry i can only dislike your post instead of liking for some reason

That's oki! XD no worries. I will probably start after I have something to eat.

Hello! Yes, I'm still getting your items ready, should be done in an hour or so, if thats acceptable.

that's great!, I'm online now wasn't it around 40,000 bells you wanted? I can't remember the exact amount but i have 80,000 on me anyway so as long as it isn't over that I'm good

my friend code is under my name, my town is Rosewood and my character's name is alisha

Last edited:
that's great!, I'm online now wasn't it around 40,000 bells you wanted? I can't remember the exact amount but i have 80,000 on me anyway so as long as it isn't over that I'm good

my friend code is under my name, my town is Rosewood and my character's name is alisha

Yes, 40,000 bells is fine. I will let you know when we can trade. :) did you want to pick up or for me to deliver?

I can just give you the picture for free? The reason they are on my wishlist is because anything that isn't cataloged yet stays on my wishlist, just been having some difficulty having those things cataloged. Might just remove my wishlist to be honest XD
Aw that's so kind of you! But I'd feel bad. So, are those items what you need to just catalog, or is there some items you'd like for keeping?

Those items are just things I need to catalog. For some reason they won't catalog no matter how many I got. I don't really have an idea for any items I need. I think I have all that I wanted XD I don't mind giving it to you for free, it's totally fine~

Giddy, I am online now whenever you would like to deliver. Will open my gate when you reply.

Those items are just things I need to catalog. For some reason they won't catalog no matter how many I got. I don't really have an idea for any items I need. I think I have all that I wanted XD I don't mind giving it to you for free, it's totally fine~
They won't catalog?? Really? I'm gonna have to check my catalog as well then. (@v@;
And ahh thanks so much..! I'm on for next an hour or so. Please let me know when I should open my gates for you!
FC: [FONT=&quot]2337-7649-6928[/FONT]

ay i don’t mean to sound like i’m rushing you but i’ll be going to bed in about an hour or so, will we be able to trade tonight or wait until tomorrow? either is fine

Back