• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Both are fine but I'd prefer mine just to get the train station. I'll open the gate in a sec.

Sure, whenever you're ready :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I make an order for some orderables on your catalog? c:
I just need the minimalist set. I'll fill out an order sheet if it's approved. ^^

yas thats fine XD

Mayor/Other Player: Twiggy
Town: Lunaris
Items: Minimalist Set
Exchange For: 40tbt? Can be more if you want. I'm just not sure what the rate is on this site anymore. c,:
Delivery/Pick-Up: Delivery
Friend Code: 1762-3015-6630

Mayor/Other Player: Twiggy
Town: Lunaris
Items: Minimalist Set
Exchange For: 40tbt? Can be more if you want. I'm just not sure what the rate is on this site anymore. c,:
Delivery/Pick-Up: Delivery
Friend Code: 1762-3015-6630

Thats fine. :) I can probably get it done tomorrow or the weekend if thats more easier for you.

Thats fine. :) I can probably get it done tomorrow or the weekend if thats more easier for you.

Whatever you want to do! I'll be available all night tonight and tomorrow morning most likely.
I work from 4pm-11pm est tomorrow. c:

Mayor/Other Player: Rafael
Town: Novaria
Items: mortar wall; waiting-room wall; block flooring (if it is WA); holiday stocking (I'm checking to see if I have this already; all your perfect fruit, please.
Exchange For: 30 BTB?
Delivery/Pick-Up: I can pick up.
Friend Code: 3111-0142-6226

Also, you have RV's listed. Does that mean you will scan them and we can come and buy stuff from them? Thank you!

Mayor/Other Player: Rafael
Town: Novaria
Items: mortar wall; waiting-room wall; block flooring (if it is WA); holiday stocking (I'm checking to see if I have this already; all your perfect fruit, please.
Exchange For: 30 BTB?
Delivery/Pick-Up: I can pick up.
Friend Code: 3111-0142-6226

Also, you have RV's listed. Does that mean you will scan them and we can come and buy stuff from them? Thank you!

Hiya! Yes the block flooring is WA, if you look in Huck's RV its there. Its not the ordable one :) Could I have a bit more tbt due to the perfect fruit if thats alright? Because there is a lot. And yes! I can scan them for you! Those are the ones I have so far. If you want more than one rv scan, I have two 3ds where I can scan two at the same time if you wish?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I have a snack machine already if you still need that?

Hi, Giddy, thank you! Will 45 BTB be enough? Yes, please, I still need the snack machine!

I need stuff from Ike, only three things, so my mayor, one trip.

I would have to wait a day, then I would love to visit Murphy with two characters, once each, please. (I don't tt much.) I need 5 items from him.

PS I have a few RV's now, too. Are you in need of anything from Vivian; Tybalt; Maggie; Admiral; or Norma?

PPS I have to go back to sleep now. We are pretty good at connecting, so see you soon, and thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, Giddy, thank you! Will 45 BTB be enough? Yes, please, I still need the snack machine!

I need stuff from Ike, only three things, so my mayor, one trip.

I would have to wait a day, then I would love to visit Murphy with two characters, once each, please. (I don't tt much.) I need 5 items from him.

PS I have a few RV's now, too. Are you in need of anything from Vivian; Tybalt; Maggie; Admiral; or Norma?

Sure that will be fine! XD You don't have to wait a day, once youre finished with Ike, I can always change it to my second town and scan Murphy. I also have some murphy stuff on my items list if any there is what you need.

I'm fine thank you XD I believe I have everything, just to catalog, so I'm good. I do hope to get more RV's to help people out.

Sure I can do that :3 How many bells can you give me? I was thinking 40,000 in game bells but if thats too much I can lower it

Yeah thats no problem I can have that by later on today, when would you be able to do the trade over ?

Sure that will be fine! XD You don't have to wait a day, once youre finished with Ike, I can always change it to my second town and scan Murphy. I also have some murphy stuff on my items list if any there is what you need.

I'm fine thank you XD I believe I have everything, just to catalog, so I'm good. I do hope to get more RV's to help people out.

Hi, Giddy, this all sounds good, except I have to wait a day due to the meow coupon limit/day. I'm available now and will be off and on most of the day and this evening. Oh, and I checked for holiday stocking...I do need it. And please add stone tile floor...missed that first time around! Thanks for mentioning Murphy's. See you later!

PS Do you have a piece of trash, ie can, boot or tire fished from the water? Are they transferrable, do you know? I have perfect town, but it seems I need trash, not rotting fruit, to catch a fly for the museum.

Last edited:
Hi, Giddy, this all sounds good, except I have to wait a day due to the meow coupon limit/day. I'm available now and will be off and on most of the day and this evening. Oh, and I checked for holiday stocking...I do need it. And please add stone tile floor...missed that first time around! Thanks for mentioning Murphy's. See you later!

PS Do you have a piece of trash, ie can, boot or tire fished from the water? Are they transferrable, do you know? I have perfect town, but it seems I need trash, not rotting fruit, to catch a fly for the museum.

Okay! that's fine! I think I do have some trash. On my other town.

could i have the barrel planter, menu chalkboard and succulent plant for 5 tbt?

Yes i can do that :)
Great! My friend code is on my profile, and I will be available all weekend for delivery until Sunday night basically. Just let me know when you will be. Already added you as a friend in my 3DS.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm just wondering if its all still ok for my request?

Hello! Yes, I'm still getting your items ready, should be done in an hour or so, if thats acceptable.

Great! My friend code is on my profile, and I will be available all weekend for delivery until Sunday night basically. Just let me know when you will be. Already added you as a friend in my 3DS.

No worries! I will let you know, probably in an hour or so as im taking a bit of a break~

Can I get the mush bed and drink machine? I can't tell if you need the Hello Kitty Clock and My Melody Clock anymore. They're both on your item wishlist and list of things you're selling. If you need them, we can do a trade? If not, then I'll offer BTBs. How's 5 for those two items?

Yes I can get you the mush bed and drink machine. I don't really need the clocks, I have them but they just don't show up on my catalog and I only remove items from my wishlist when I see them in my catalog, which is why they are still there. Sorry for the confusion. The tbt works!

Back