• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's a villager that gives you nostalgia?

Bunnie, Gabi, Samson, Amelia, Lily, Kabuki and Stinky! they remind me of playing the original animal crossing on the gamecube with my sister, years and years back uwu

I guess Mitzi on the original Animal Crossing for the GameCube. She moved out unexpectedly and that kind of bummed me out for a day. I'm glad New Leaf fixed on the whole moving out thing. It was annoying with the GC, because you never knew who would leave.

Tom and Nana. Tom is one of my original villagers, and I still have him with me! I don't have Nana anymore, which I regret. She is special because my sister also had her as an original villager in her town! We both let her move though, and we both miss her. My sister has a little PWP area where her house use to be that she calls "Nana's Shrine" lol

Ooh, I have a lot! The main one for me is Gabi because she was one of my starting villagers in my first ever town and my first best friend on Animal Crossing; she was what got me into the series. Chevre is another major one because she was another starter in my first town and had her for years as I was growing up, and even when she moved out, she moved back in and still remembered me. She was also probably the most motherly and the kindest villager I remember having. Also, Filbert and Bob because I remember I'd spend like a half an hour every night going back and forth talking to them in their houses; I always loved talking with them so much. Mint because she's been in all my towns and has never moved out of any of them (the only exception being my current town but she'll move in eventually), Pecan because she followed me from my Wild World town to my New Leaf town as a starter, Bam and Merry because they were also starters in my New Leaf town that I kept for years, and Francine because she was a starter in City Folk and I really grew to love her.

Also, just any other villagers I really remember having in my first ever town: Kiki, Freckles, Eloise, Goose, Chow, Maelle, Dotty, Agent S, and Ribbot, to name the biggest ones.

Kyle! acnl was the first animal crossing game i've played, and he was my favorite villager in my first town.

My first Animal Crossing game was Wild World, I play it since I was 7. I don't know why, but I always had this weird crush on Tabby. I don't even know if he's on New Leaf, but I would tell my friends if he sent me a letter or invited me to his home. I was weird.

Mine would have to be either Melba or Buck! I had them both in my Wild World town and I was completely heartbroken when they moved away lol, they're not my faves now but I still like them :)

Rosie and Molly tend to make me nostalgic about something... I'll keep thinking on whether was good or not.
Uh... I also feel Erik does so too.

kid cat
he was my bro in my 1st town
i got his picture just from being so nice to him

Stitches for sure! He was in my ACCF town when I was younger, and I really loved his design! I never had him in any of my ACNL towns, but everytime I see him in pictures, I remember how my AC obssession started lmao.

Back