• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's a villager that gives you nostalgia?

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Tasty Cake
Mine would either be Gabi, Nate, or Buck. Even though they're not my dreamies, they were the first villagers in my first ever animal crossing town. I considered Gabi and Nate my best friends, and little me had a crush on Buck, loolll! ^//^;; even though I'm much older now, I dislike jocks, if I were to have a crush it would either be Fang or Marshal!

What are some villagers that take you back?

I miss Lily now... Being inside her house was like being in my old aunt's house when I was a kid.
I gave her to my friend when she got into boxes.

Tangy and Bones.

I had them back in ACWW and I was a little heartbroken they left when I started up the game years later after not playing it, They were my favorite villagers when I was a kid so I have a soft spot now for them even though they aren't my dreamies now.

tangy, as shes the first villager i remember from my wild world days

Bella. I used to have her back in wild world. I don't really have her or want her in new leaf. But she gives me the feels.

Last edited:
For some reason Ribbot is extremely nostalgic for me. XD reminds me of my GameCube animal crossing file. ^^

For me it would probably be either Sprinkle or Roald. Sprinkle was one of my original villagers in New Leaf and somehow stayed in town through 4 long years plus extensive-timeskiping when my cousin "accidentally" messed with the year settings, and is still in the town today, and was luckily positioned into a decent spot to begin with. By some coincidence, Roald has managed to move into (and still remain, thankfully) in every Animal Crossing title I've owned, was always one of my favorites to talk to day after day, and one of the first villagers I wanted to get back when I found out about cycling. Nearly every bit of Animal Crossing is nostalgic for me in general, but these two really stand out

For me, it's Limberg, Gwen, and Opal. All three of them were my best friends in ACCF, and I would spend everyday checking on the game to see if they're still there. When I was younger, I made several backstories for them, but I never settled on one. I managed to keep them throughout the years, and every now and then when I do play ACCF for the heck of it, I get really happy and surprised to see them there. And even though they're not my dreamies or never were villagers in my ACNL towns, I feel nostalgic whenever I see them in my campsite or in other people's towns.

For me it would be Kidd! He was one of my favorite villagers when I had my first town.

The villager that give me the most nostalgia is Kiki, she was my favorite as a kid because I LOVED (and still do) black cats, I've had several black cats over my lifetime. The second villager that gave me nostalgia is Tangy? Even though I'm not even very fond of him. I just remember his house vividly on my cliff in my town as a kid, I loved his fruit set but didn't think he was cute lol.

Last edited:
Maple and Rosie! My sister and I got wild world at the same time ten years ago, and I got Maple in my town while she got Rosie. They were our favourite villagers respectively. When I bought the other games it felt like I'd always end up with one or the other of them in my new towns :) Maple's in my new ACNL town now and it's always nice to see her again, as silly as that may sound.

Groucho and Blaire were my favorites from ACGC. Sadly they moved away and then I lost my memory card. Oh well.

Apollo!
I had him in Wild World (when I discovered this fantastic game), I was 12 I think?
Anyway, he was my favourite villager, and still today when I see him I think about those good memories<3

Kabuki and Tybalt for me. I met both of them in the GameCube version, and they lived right next to each other, so it was always fun to watch them interact.

ACNL is my first AC game but i really like the following 12
( no particular order )

- Biff ( hippo )
- Timbra ( sheep )
- Tom ( cat )
- Savannah ( horse )
- Biskit ( dog )
- Bree ( mouse )
- Hopper ( penguin )
- Kevin ( pig )
- Chevre ( goat )
- Becky ( chicken )
- Vic ( bull )
- Ed ( horse )

Villagers I remember from my WW game: Walker, Maple, Bluebear, Tank, Dizzy, Limberg. Currently I only have Limberg in my ACNL town, but I've had Maple and Dizzy in my past town. Rip

Back