• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Makes You Sick?

Coriander and some other herbs make me sick. I can't stand those really flowery perfumes because they make me nauseous.

Scrambled eggs when served alone, my stomach's fine when they're accompanied with something else or put into something, but I feel absolutely terrible after eating them alone

Sometimes I get sick from eating dairy-based sauces like alfredo. :( I'm not lactose intolerant so I'm not sure why, but it really sucks because I love fettucine alfredo!

I'm extremely weak to spicy things, so eating foods like that make me want to lie on the floor and cry for 4 days straight. :0

The sickest I can think of?
Either eating fish sticks (just the smell would get me feeling nauseous), or having pizza then something rich like ice cream.

Alcohol. Blech, I have alcohol intolerance so if I drink it, the next day I don't even have what I call a hangover. Its like a flu for a few days. My stomach becomes a rock and I get a fever.

I also hate dealing with raw meat, I can't cut up chicken or steak. It literally makes me gag and my stomach turn upside down :c

Last edited:
white chocolate makes me wanna vom like immediately, its just way too sweet for me lol

chicken nuggets from mcdonalds too, i had a 20 piece box all to myself once bc im a Fool, and i actually felt like death for the rest of the day after eating them lmao :'o i havent touched one since, just thinking about it makes me feel bad oml

Debilitating anxiety and paranoia. I hate it. Also, too much alcohol.

Hmmm. Well, I am vegan so a lot of my food sickness problems went away. But if I have too much soy I usually get sick and bloated.

As for non-food: any type of anxiety/pressure will cut my appetite and give me a stomach ache. I used to eat as a way to deal with it but now I find myself not eating as much. Working on it!

I don't often get sick really. I recently had 2 episodes where exercise made my heart rate jump to near 300 bpm and I've had some anxiety with going up hill associated with it now, so I don't feel great then.
But I had another stress test today and didn't go into that after 20 minutes on the treadmill so maybe it'll get better, especially since I'm seeing my primary doc about the anxiety next week.

Now that I am no longer ill!

Sushi makes feel so gross
So does most sugary things
Sugar makes me nauseous
Let's see...what else?
Hmmm
I have no idea

Sorry. Hyper from coffee!

When I eat/drink to much dairy. I feel like when a lactose intolerance person has dairy. Not the best feeling.

Not really sick per se, but I've got rheumatoid arthritis, so sometime humidity and cold weather can flare up my condition, leading to painful and stiff joints.

Though lately I have noticed that having dairy first thing in the morning seems to make me feel a little nauseous or cough a lot. So I've been putting off "morning" coffee until I've been at work for an hour or two.

OK so I want to add to my previous post. Apparently I also get sick when I'm in the humidity too long. I have trouble breathing in it. My bf had to bring me home last night because of it and boy I was not happy.

Back