Thoughts on ASMR?

Thoughts on ASMR?

• Never Heard of it.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tried it, CREEPY!

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • I listen to it once in a whIle.

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • I listen to it every night, it's amazing!

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Confession: I only know what this is because of the odd1sout.

It doesn't look like my thing, but more power to the people who enjoy it! I do like soothing sounds and voices however like Bob Ross's voice or certain other sounds i find incredibly soothing.

I love theodd1sout! Hehe, the Bob Ross bit...

"And then he beats his brush on the little thing- YOU CAN BEAT ME BOBBY"

I died. Lol.

I love Funky Kong asmr : ^ )

but for real, listening to asmr gives me chills and goosebumps, and not the good kind ;;

I prefer to listen to nature, like babbling brooks or the forest

Last edited:
Tried listen to it, and it doesn't work for me~

I listen to it sometimes. Soothing!

it's not really my thing as it makes me uncomfortable, but aye, to each their own

It's honestly so cringy and bad

Lemme crumple a paper bag in my ear and see if I get the tinglies owo

I like it a lot, it feels great physically and is very relaxing so I listen to it often. However I don't like the type of ASMR that's trying to be "sexy" (eg ear licking ASMR - no thanks).

why was i thinking it said ARMS as in the new nintendo game lmaooo and so i was confused by the replies lol
but uh i like it, more certainly the slime kind. i watch/listen every so often

I find it okay, but I HATE the slime ones ;-;

No one wants to see you poke slime over and over again that's just... eugh no. At least play with it.

I like it but I can't stand listening to the ASMR YouTube channels, it's hard for me to be relaxed when I listen to them. I notice that "unintentional ASMR" relaxes me (like when people are typing in movies or something.)

Last edited:
I'm also made very uncomfortable by it but I can see why people may find it relaxing

EphemeralRift's stuff is pretty interesting.

I've listened to it a few times and it doesn't do anything for me. I HATE the eating ones and the whispering is so so creepy. I like the tapping and scraping but I dont really get anything from that either so I chose not to watch it.

I think it's really cool sometimes, sometimes its soothing. I like weird ASMR stuff like Re-Ment Unboxings. The ripping of cardboard and crinkling baggies make me happy, plus the stuff is cute!

I like MassageASMR and RaffyTaphyASMR. ASMR doesn't give me tingles but it relaxes me and makes me tired. Some ASMR videos are a bit out there, though ...

I don't really get it and find it more bothersome. I kind of just want to deck whoever is whispering in the face.

Lool I thought it was some weird ARMS rip-off but yeah idk what that is so no opinion.

Back