• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Limit to furniture you can get from balloons?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
I remember before the update that the balloon series furniture and balloon hat was all you could get from popping balloons, and afterward there was a chance of getting random furniture pieces with each popped balloon. I didn't think much of it when I realized some of the furniture was also stuff sold in Harvey's shop, but a few months ago I got a retro sink, which is supposedly only available through Timmy & Tommy's rv (I've certainly never seen Harvey sell it) and this morning I got a wooden counter, only available through Bea and Bitty. Has anyone else experienced this? Does it mean with enough playtime and enough patience we could hypothetically get most if not all WA furniture through balloons, even if we don't have the card or amiibo for furniture only available in rv's?

Last edited:
(Sigh) I know moridb isn't always 100% accurate, but still you'd think someone would've pointed these discrepancies out to the site manager or whoever by now

I've shot down quite a few Harv items!

Last edited:
Back