• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

where is Apple? I really hope he's scum because then it would be like what happened to Panda in Paper Mario.

Apple if you're really DT please say something.

Sorry, I was out. It looks like it's too late now. Again, my reads from my notepad are probably nailing down at least 50% of the remaining scum. Sorry that I played like trash this game. Any questions before I'm lynched?

Sorry, I was out. It looks like it's too late now. Again, my reads from my notepad are probably nailing down at least 50% of the remaining scum. Sorry that I played like trash this game. Any questions before I'm lynched?

Zendal, Endless, Toads, and Panda. Given that Panda has been trying to switch out your lynch for Uttumori, how do you now feel about Panda?

Zendal, Endless, Toads, and Panda. Given that Panda has been trying to switch out your lynch for Uttumori, how do you now feel about Panda?

I think Panda is trying really poorly to throw town off. We know Uttumori is town (unless godfather) so pushing Uttumori (even over me right now) seems incredibly stupid. If I'm not scum, neither is Uttumori. I don't think she understands that.

I think Panda is trying really poorly to throw town off. We know Uttumori is town (unless godfather) so pushing Uttumori (even over me right now) seems incredibly stupid. If I'm not scum, neither is Uttumori. I don't think she understands that.

well thanks.

why do you think Endless is possible scum?

why do you think Endless is possible scum?

I don't anymore and I already clarified earlier that my entire case was nullified after Dolby brought up his reads were AFTER the lynch, not before, which I misread

Back