• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I mean there are other ways to make yourself look scummy without claiming but ok. I agree with lynching Zendel, would be crazy not to tbh.

Hiya, I'm awake now.

I'm surprised Zendel just outed himself like that, but at least that makes our decision somewhat easier.

Please don't give me too much of a hard time either I don't really know everyone here. ;-;
I (nor anyone else) will expect you to answer for things you didn't do. (read: curries content)

Instead, it's much more worthwhile if you simply express your thoughts on who the 2 remaining mafia after Zendel are.
If you're not yet caught up, then I'll simplify matters for you by informing you of the lynch pool we're working with:
Myself, Toads, You, Zendel, Amanda (replaced brijade), Kat (Arstotzkan)

There's also Panda and Seroja (replaced Ayaya), but they've been cleared of all roles but Godfather. (As they've had an innocent report on them.)

@Chris diff acc name but Im Kat :) Cleb died N2, but yeah, I dont think you know the rest lol. Thoughts on the game when you come back, though?

@Toads I think its a totally reasonable thing to bring up regarding your outside activity. I'm sorry if it's the sole reason and you were 100% honest there, but I've been burned by outside excuses before, esp if they're dramatic ones (look at Ness in Greek Cultists). And I didnt consider meta, but still.
Why the tunnel on me though? I'm certainly not the only one who's sus of you. And if you felt like I've been tunneling you all game, then why wouldn't I have offered you up for a lynch on D1 or not mentioned you in a sus light D2 (townread you D2).
------

@Zendel Lol why claim scum? But since you've claimed, mind telling us your role? And why were you focusing on Toads just now?

Considering we just had Jester die, and Im pretty damn sure no dupes, zendel's pretty much scum lol. This seems idiotic though, I see no reason why hed do this

you are good enough not to tunnel me and thats not what you have been doing... moreso building up a case so that you could then be like, easy lynch, get toads look at all the dumb things he has done

@Zendel Lol why claim scum? But since you've claimed, mind telling us your role? And why were you focusing on Toads just now?
Ngl this reads like Kat-scum repressing inner rage at a stupid teammate.
I really don't feel like "lol why claim scum?" is how Kat would've reacted as town. I'd expect a waaaaay stronger reaction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I'm gonna go sleep.

@Dolby: As you're going to die, it'd be beneficial to choose who you're targeting tonight. (so mafia can't lie about it should they get the oracle)
If you don't want to select pre-night for some weird reason, just vote and unvote yourself.
Otherwise, just vote and unvote the person you're targeting tonight. (I suggest Kat)

I don't think dolby is dead... we should have a bodyguard, he has an extra life

do you think zendel picked the kills last night? the others on the team just quit? that would explain the strange choice of byngo getting killed too?

Curry and Uttumori and Zendel left could explain that...
however I still feel like bingo's death is calculated for some reason and Kat has her hand into some bigger plan

- - - Post Merge - - -

not to mention curry zendel uttumori qwerty and apple doesn't sound like a very balanced scum team

I'd be shocked if Uttamori was mafia.
I'm so positive he's town I forgot to include him in the lynch pool I presented to Lil Silver.

Endless, Dolby will survive tonight unless mafia uses both KP on him. He's like the vet.

Dolby still thinks that Toads is mafia it seems.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait Dolby, did u vote unvote Toads to answer my earlier question (about possibility of Kat fakeclaiming) or because you think he's scum?

vote Seroja if you were answering my question
vote Toads if because you think he's scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

* @Dolby

Oh man, what a wonderful thing I've woken up to....anyways this might sound crazy but I dont think we should be lynching zen today, now I know he outted himself and LITERALLY isnt trying anymore but i dont think we should be playing along to his little game, we should be focusing on maf that actually know what theyre doing, and is a more serious threat.

Oh man, what a wonderful thing I've woken up to....anyways this might sound crazy but I dont think we should be lynching zen today, now I know he outted himself and LITERALLY isnt trying anymore but i dont think we should be playing along to his little game, we should be focusing on maf that actually know what theyre doing, and is a more serious threat.

ok who do you think that is?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok Dolby thinks it's possible that Kat was lying about being the Unlyncher.

Now possible scum is: Silver, Kat, Panda

@Uttumori who do you think the mafia who actually know what they're doing is?

ok who do you think that is?

I think we should go with toads or curry(silver) like dolby said. I think if theyre indeed maf then they know what theyre doing and would be a considerable threat, way more threatening than zen, we can kill zen off later.

I think we should go with toads or curry(silver) like dolby said. I think if theyre indeed maf then they know what theyre doing and would be a considerable threat, way more threatening than zen, we can kill zen off later.

I don't agree we should just sheep off Dolby though. Do you think Toads is scummy? Because I think he's town for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curry and Uttumori and Zendel left could explain that...
however I still feel like bingo's death is calculated for some reason and Kat has her hand into some bigger plan

- - - Post Merge - - -

not to mention curry zendel uttumori qwerty and apple doesn't sound like a very balanced scum team

So Curry, Kat, Apple, Qwerty and Zendal?

I'm gonna look back into Kat's posts.

I just find it funny, that only after crap has literally hit the fan do you begin to put in the actual effort... what has made you finally come to life?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't agree we should just sheep off Dolby though. Do you think Toads is scummy? Because I think he's town for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Curry, Kat, Apple, Qwerty and Zendal?

I'm gonna look back into Kat's posts.

Thats one possibility, you can also take into account the possibility of panda being godfather or someone like amanda possibly being on scum team too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uttumori still seems scummy to me too and can easily be put into the mix

I think theres a good chance hes scum yes, he is acting pretty townish but that doesnt mean im letting my guard down

I just find it funny, that only after crap has literally hit the fan do you begin to put in the actual effort... what has made you finally come to life?

I honestly dont know, the thread has slowed down considerably, i think that has a major part in this though

I think theres a good chance hes scum yes, he is acting pretty townish but that doesnt mean im letting my guard down

I honestly dont know, the thread has slowed down considerably, i think that has a major part in this though

lol, so only when there isn't enough people to question you, and when there is this outted mafia do you feel ok to post something of content?

mafia is on their last leg at this point, so if they are trying to plan something there is a high possibility it isn't even going to work... I will admit Zendel is probably distracting from something, but looking at the actual stats even after this day cycle they don't have much hope lol

you are good enough not to tunnel me and thats not what you have been doing... moreso building up a case so that you could then be like, easy lynch, get toads look at all the dumb things he has done
Idk how thats different from normal scumhunting?

@Dolby pls reconsider your inspect to target me. It'll 100% confirm me bc I'd show up as Zircon rather than "nonsus" or "mafia", yknow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does Zircon appear as themselves to an oracle, or do they return nonsus/sus

@Toads Do you mean by that post that I decided to lynch you before I started presssuring you? Because if that then no, I'm not crafting some master "lets get toads lynched" plan. I think you've done some sus things, and I pointed them out. Idk how you'd come to that conclusion that Im pressuring you for no reason.

Back