• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Normal Villager(s)?

I love the normal villagers, pretty much all of them, but my favorites are Flurry,Annalisa, and Maple.

I love my girl Sally (heh) but she needs to be more confident in herself! Own it, girl! :blush:

Flurry and Fauna, who I had in a town before I had to reset. But it's fine because I have their cards.

Flurry especially gets me, and this doesn't help:

Lolly, Tia, Merengue, Fauna, Skye, Eunice, Maple, Goldie, Daisy, Nan, Chevre, Coco

Really, I think I love all of the normals. I can't think of a single one I don't like

Oh gosh way too many! Skye is number 1, with Lolly a close second. I also love Fauna, Coco, Goldie, Mitzi, Kiki.. just to name a few. I wish a lot of them were different personalities so my town wasn't full of normals. I need to like more uchi villagers lol.

Last edited:
Nan is top fave. There is no villager more dear to me than Nan. TOO CUTE TO POOT.

I also like:
Tia
Melba
Norma
Gayle
Eunice
Stella

Mitzi and Pekoe.
Mitzi reminds me of my neighbor's cat, Paul, and Pekoe is just the cutest little cub ever!

Merengue
Molly
Maple
Pekoe
Syvlana

That's really about it for how many normals I like.

my faves are:
Goldie
Kiki
Lolly
Pekoe

All of which have been in my town at some point. Pekoe was in my previous town, i loved her so much haha. They are all such sweeties

There are so many cute normal villagers but Lily and Goldie will always hold a special place in my heart!

Back