• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Seroja excuse me ? Lack of substance in me reads and then your post doesn't even have half the players in your reads ?

This further shows that you were just skimming the thread. I posted a full reads list a couple of hours ago. This is just my updated reads so far.

SerojaI am not skimming the thrrad... I don't remember you posting it, I'll have to go back and see.

Tensu I didn't say my reads we long and drawn out, i stated in the post that it was just my first impression of everyone off the top of my head.

SerojaI am not skimming the thrrad... I don't remember you posting it, I'll have to go back and see.

Tensu I didn't say my reads we long and drawn out, i stated in the post that it was just my first impression of everyone off the top of my head.

Okie, hopefully you can convince me you're town if you're really town. I don't want to mislynch. Otherwise, my vote on you is firm. Imma get ready for work now.

your reads remind me of when i was scum ages ago and everyone was pressuring me for reads and i just kind of made them up from the top of my head lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't mean any offense by that, i know you said it was just your first impressions, it just seems that way to me rn

your reads remind me of when i was scum ages ago and everyone was pressuring me for reads and i just kind of made them up from the top of my head lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't mean any offense by that, i know you said it was just your first impressions, it just seems that way to me rn

Mog you could never offend me, my love. Ha but y I get what you are saying but no one was pressuring me for reads... I threw them out there in hopes of starting conversation and getting the ball rolling in the thread... haha which it has but just in my direction, why would I bring unnecessary attention to myself if I were scum?
Seroja I dunno how I'm gonna convince you, hopefully I do before End of Day, cause if people start to sheep and vote me, we will have a mislynch.

Seroja I dunno how I'm gonna convince you, hopefully I do before End of Day, cause if people start to sheep and vote me, we will have a mislynch.

I do! Why don't you write another read with as a follow up of your first impression one. Or, name who you think we should lynch instead with a proper case to back up your suggestion. That'll help.

I will be home in 2ish hours so I will elaborate more once I'm home. Apologies again that I can't contribute as much as I want to right now. But I agree with Seroja, which is a dangerous thing for me to do (because Seroja is an amazing town and mafia player, nearly indistinguishable). Panda, especially before the reads, was coasting. Scum tactic.

I will be home in 2ish hours so I will elaborate more once I'm home. Apologies again that I can't contribute as much as I want to right now. But I agree with Seroja, which is a dangerous thing for me to do (because Seroja is an amazing town and mafia player, nearly indistinguishable). Panda, especially before the reads, was coasting. Scum tactic.

Apple how was a "coasting" there was so little going on...

Seroja I will do that for you to help explain myself, I'm making dinner atm, but as soon as I'm done I'll have it for you.

I'd like to offer apologies for being so inactive. This week has been kinda crazy for me with graduation coming up on Friday, so I've been quite busy and unable to make posts.

So, I'll start with Zendel's claim, which I found to be all well and good until this...

I know how the game works, a bunch of people will jump on me and vote me because most of them are sheep, lol. I was a sheep in the first game, you could see that from a mile away.

So I think a claim is necessary because pursuing me is a waste of time for us. But you are more experienced so I'll take your advice into consideration for the future. Sorry if this hurts the game's fun, I'm such a silly goose sometimes and I'm still trying to figure out how I should defend myself when people try to pressure me.

I suppose there is reason to believe that, but this is such a cop-out reason to claim when it comes to being vanilla Town that I can't help but be suspicious of it. Soon after this claim, Nightmares asks for a counter-claim to a VANILLA TOWN. I don't know where they're trying to go with this, but it seems like somewhat of a dumbtell, though I can't be suspicious of them for it, since Mafia counter-claiming a Vanilla would be silly (like Apple pointer out afterward), especially since there are most likely going to be multiple in this game to keep up with the balance.

Heyden's bringing up of being clueless about Town-to-Mafia ratios being a Town tell strikes me as kind of odd, though I don't think there's much more to it than that. Just something to point out that it's not at all any kind of tell, since deriving a ratio based on player count is pretty much a completely separate skill, unrelated to playing as either Town or Mafia. I wouldn't Town read Nightmares based on that alone.

I personally haven't gleaned much information on the f11 situation, so I don't think I can comment on that at this time. I'm going to look for more information on that development to try and gather an opinion on everything. The same goes for the people that are beginning to suspect Panda.

Finally, I want to say that I don't like that everybody is trying to see if Zendel's claim is legitimate based on Vivan's role in Paper Mario -- though she is a reformed villain, in a way -- is complete and utter bull ****. This is why there's a rule on the main site where I play that you aren't allowed to share any form of your role flavor, including the name associated with your role. It brings too much meta into it, and I don't think that should be something that determines somebody's alignment. Make reads based on somebody's actions, not based on the host's flavor text. That's what this game is supposed to be about.

Anyway, I'm not going to cast a vote for Today, since I don't believe there is anybody I can confidently place a vote on. I'll have my reads on everybody at the end of the Night, and I'll probably have a good idea of who to vote for by Day 2.

Also, with my graduation being tomorrow, I'm probably going to be inactive for most of the day, but I'll try to post if i have the opportunity to do so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

***Update on my paragraph about the flavor text situation -- Dolby intervened on this situation, which I did not see at the time I wrote up this post. That paragraph can be disregarded. My apologies~

I'm typing this on my phone so bare with my format- I'll be posting my thoughts bit by bit

I still believe Zen is just really really dumb/naive town. They seem like they really have no clue what they're doing, and if they were scum I believe their team would give them better guidance. Ik we're not supposed to talk about the whole role pms, but their whole reaction to it is very innocent to me. They basically said "lol I didn't actually read it", which if they were mafia I think they would be a lot more nervous about to and try to give a convoluted answer. I think their looseness is more town leaning than anything (no offense)

I said I was sus of Mog, but that was just reaction testing. She didn't react much tho

Who I actually am suspicious of is Jacob. He has posted the bare minimum, hasn't really posted anything original or substantial, and hasn't explained his absence.

I'm going to elaborate a bit more when I get home soon, and I'll cast my vote then

I'd like to offer apologies for being so inactive. This week has been kinda crazy for me with graduation coming up on Friday, so I've been quite busy and unable to make posts.

So, I'll start with Zendel's claim, which I found to be all well and good until this...

I suppose there is reason to believe that, but this is such a cop-out reason to claim when it comes to being vanilla Town that I can't help but be suspicious of it. Soon after this claim, Nightmares asks for a counter-claim to a VANILLA TOWN. I don't know where they're trying to go with this, but it seems like somewhat of a dumbtell, though I can't be suspicious of them for it, since Mafia counter-claiming a Vanilla would be silly (like Apple pointer out afterward), especially since there are most likely going to be multiple in this game to keep up with the balance.

Heyden's bringing up of being clueless about Town-to-Mafia ratios being a Town tell strikes me as kind of odd, though I don't think there's much more to it than that. Just something to point out that it's not at all any kind of tell, since deriving a ratio based on player count is pretty much a completely separate skill, unrelated to playing as either Town or Mafia. I wouldn't Town read Nightmares based on that alone.

I personally haven't gleaned much information on the f11 situation, so I don't think I can comment on that at this time. I'm going to look for more information on that development to try and gather an opinion on everything. The same goes for the people that are beginning to suspect Panda.

Finally, I want to say that I don't like that everybody is trying to see if Zendel's claim is legitimate based on Vivan's role in Paper Mario -- though she is a reformed villain, in a way -- is complete and utter bull ****. This is why there's a rule on the main site where I play that you aren't allowed to share any form of your role flavor, including the name associated with your role. It brings too much meta into it, and I don't think that should be something that determines somebody's alignment. Make reads based on somebody's actions, not based on the host's flavor text. That's what this game is supposed to be about.

Anyway, I'm not going to cast a vote for Today, since I don't believe there is anybody I can confidently place a vote on. I'll have my reads on everybody at the end of the Night, and I'll probably have a good idea of who to vote for by Day 2.

Also, with my graduation being tomorrow, I'm probably going to be inactive for most of the day, but I'll try to post if i have the opportunity to do so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

***Update on my paragraph about the flavor text situation -- Dolby intervened on this situation, which I did not see at the time I wrote up this post. That paragraph can be disregarded. My apologies~

Thank you for this Cleb, I really appreciate it. I agree on your points, so I'll put you on null for now. I'll go back to this post later to reread it because right now I'm rushing to get to work.

Please place your vote now before you get busy, no lynch or not. Also, congratulations on your graduation! Enjoy it!

@Panda thank you I appreciate it.

To everyone else, please state who you'd vote today because the votes are pretty scattered right now.

As I am reading back up on the posts I missed I would like to point out that its still Day 1 so we shouldn't jump on people for their reads being small or lackluster. No one is going to be able to get out paragraphs for each player based on the first phase. The fact that Panda even tried to write something about everyone and Seroja tried to write out reads for even the players is helpful information.

What is something to note is the obvious hostility between the two. Unlike the communication between Panda and Mog, Seroja and Panda have that little snippy undertone towards each other. If I am the only one picking up on that I apologize, but I really wouldn't be surprised if there is mafia between them.
I'm gonna read back on everything they posted so far to see if I can pick up anything we might have missed...

Also Zendel, lol make sure you know what you are saying before you say it!! I don't want to break any rules that Dolby pointed out, but I was laughing reading that whole ordeal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who I actually am suspicious of is Jacob. He has posted the bare minimum, hasn't really posted anything original or substantial, and hasn't explained his absence.

Explanation for absence: I go out with my friends all day its summer

As I am reading back up on the posts I missed I would like to point out that its still Day 1 so we shouldn't jump on people for their reads being small or lackluster. No one is going to be able to get out paragraphs for each player based on the first phase. The fact that Panda even tried to write something about everyone and Seroja tried to write out reads for even the players is helpful information.

What is something to note is the obvious hostility between the two. Unlike the communication between Panda and Mog, Seroja and Panda have that little snippy undertone towards each other. If I am the only one picking up on that I apologize, but I really wouldn't be surprised if there is mafia between them.
I'm gonna read back on everything they posted so far to see if I can pick up anything we might have missed...

Also Zendel, lol make sure you know what you are saying before you say it!! I don't want to break any rules that Dolby pointed out, but I was laughing reading that whole ordeal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Explanation for absence: I go out with my friends all day its summer

I really don't know what I'm doing this time, I'm not even going to try something new. I'm just sitting here like "dddddduuuuuurrrr", lol.

Enough 5 ? Or 4 ? I've been going off your little count down thing in the OP :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ehh*^... 5? Or 4?

It was 4 hours remaining at that time, I was not in my usual time zone

Last edited:
@jacob I noticed it(the undertones). But I don't think it's either one being mafia, but maybe they are just bussing each other lol.

What are you saying? So we're not supposed to be using meta, but we should also not look at content? Pray tell, what should we use to look for scum then? I agree that not posting a lot of posts or long paragraphs is not indicative of mafia, but the content of the post is very important. She barely contributed to anything despite posting more than the inactives. There are a lot of things she could talk about but she goes with 'but there's so little going on'. I don't see this as town putting in effort to help town at all.

I'm sorry if I sound angry but that's because I am baffled by the bolded statement. You are either Panda's scum mate or you're overly optimistic.

Back