Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

i don't really see why toad would be inconsistent like that

He didn't, it was my fault for skimming through it and only reading the last sentence.

I swear, I am actually such a goose at times.

Anyway, no more derailing! Sorry.

Oh wait, yeah it did mention two sisters never mind and the stuff you mentioned, sorry Toad!

I just skimmed through the pm...

But you specifically said that your pm had no description.

The only role that wouldn't have flavor text in a themed game is a safe claim, so you're either scum or dumb town

Oh wait, yeah it did mention two sisters never mind and the stuff you mentioned, sorry Toad!

I just skimmed through the pm...

but like why wouldn't you check before saying it had no info, also like surely you would know that, maybe i take the game too seriously but i have my role pm pretty much memorised in case its helpful

He didn't, it was my fault for skimming through it and only reading the last sentence.

I swear, I am actually such a goose at times.

Anyway, no more derailing! Sorry.

let me guess you weren't feeling well so you didn't take the time to notice all the flavor in your role pm ?

Even scum would have background info so I find it really odd to why Zendel originally he said there was nothing at all, covering it up with his carelessness, hm

but like why wouldn't you check before saying it had no info, also like surely you would know that, maybe i take the game too seriously but i have my role pm pretty much memorised in case its helpful

I don't know, it was pretty silly of me.

When I receive my role I look to see my alignment and then I head to the game to play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me guess you weren't feeling well so you didn't take the time to notice all the flavor in your role pm ?

No, it was my fault for not actually reading it carefully.

No need for the attitude.

I don't know, it was pretty silly of me.

When I receive my role I look to see my alignment and then I head to the game to play.

like i do understand that but it's the fact that when dan questioned u u outright said it didn't have a description without checking that's what bothers me. i dont really know what to make of it lol

I believe that this discussion is in violation of rule 10(breadcrumbing of role PM flavor). Discussing abilities and aspects is allowed, but not the flavor within it

Last edited:
like i do understand that but it's the fact that when dan questioned u u outright said it didn't have a description without checking that's what bothers me. i dont really know what to make of it lol

I really don't know what to say other than just pure stupidity like usual. lol.

Zendel which 4 people do you think are most likely to be scum? Just name 4 don't question it

Key:

Confident town lean
Town lean
Null
Scum lean
OBVIOUSLY SCUM PLS MURDER/LYNCH, PLEASE AND THANK YOU! I mean...Confident scum lean :blush:

Moggy

Making an effort and contributing well, I feel as though she is more active this time and I appreciate it a whole bunch! I would love to see a reads list from her. My most confident town read right now along side Seroja, I would be shocked if she was scum.

Seroja

Very similar to Mog, helpful contributing well and giving advice to me. If she was scum I would expect her to let me struggle more and I appreciate her support throughout this game. She has consistently asked rational questions to several players and has got things going.

Tensu

Giving a nice effort right now, asking many questions to get things going. He's also pointing out many things, such as Nightmares bandwagoning thing with f11 and the bandwagon on me. He is also keeping us updated with his plans, which creates a townie atmosphere around him for me.

Trundle

I find his gameplay helpful looking back on it now. I found his questioning odd at first but that reason alone to scum read him was weak, he explained why he did with rationality. He seems to be making the conversations and contributing a fair amount, dare I say more than anybody else.

NULL

Daminel
Cleb
Jacob
Primarina
PandaDarling​

Nightmares

She is playing carefully and has strained herself from posting too much, she hasn't posted anything significant. She sheeped on f11 and myself. She did say she was sick though and so I am inclined to believe her and I hope she gets well soon but you aren't getting a pass for it.

f11

Very uncooperative when asked a 'dumb' yet simple question.

Corrie

She was very evasive when she was asked a question, she pointed the finger at Trundle because she probably thought she was being attacked by him for whatever reason and she has been inactive in the game despite being active elsewhere on the forums. I may vote for Corrie now, if she's town it isn't really a loss and if she's scum yippee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn I didn't centre Nightmares, its bugging me. Curses editing rule! :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel which 4 people do you think are most likely to be scum? Just name 4 don't question it

Funny you should ask, reads list posted.

I'd say Nightmares, f11, Corrie and maybe PandaDarling are the most likely to be mafia, I cant make much of a case on PD other than her aggression, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden would've been null for me as well, forgot about you sorry.

so are you gonna vote for any of them? Like there was so much wish washy 'I don't want to outright say anything" like unless I missed it I don't think you have explained why those two?

I explained my suspicion on Prima and Nightmares in a previous post, the one in reply to Zendel. Lemme fetch it for u.

Don't beat yourself up about it. What's done is done, let's move the discussion to something else.

Regarding the bandwagon, the person who stands out to me the most is definitely Nightmares. I like how she's keeping such a low profile in this game. Normally as town she posts whenever and whatever she likes. But she's definitely being more careful in this game. She's definitely on my sus list right now, and I'd really like to hear more from her.

Prima is also very quiet this game, aside from that one post sussing f11 for 'obvious reasons'. I feel like it's possible that the ones who have posted actively so far are mostly town while scums stand at the side.

I was sus of them but not enough for a lynch. Was hoping to find them posting something by the time I wake up. I don't like to vote someone unless I am absolutely sure they are the right choice or if I have no time left to make a better decision. If I were to vote someone right now I'd vote Panda honestly. She's my biggest sus at this moment.

@seroja what's ur opinion on the zendel ordeal

I believe him. He's that sort of careless player in the other games too. When I was scum I tried to make him a lynch target because of his confusing behaviour. Anyway, I don't see it as a scum slip.

anyway, so apparently Nightmares is also feeling unwell. I hope you'll get better soon and start posting more. Right now I have her on null/scum.

Tensu is now a town lean given his recent posts. You can tell that he's actively looking at all the players and forming his own opinion, not sheeping like I've seen the others do.

Jacob I'm not sure if busy or lurking and carefully selecting which posts he'd reply to. Definitely more null than town lean for now.

f11 I'm getting more town vibes from. Right now I'm just not seeing that she's scum. Still null however.

mog and dan are still null. I feel like Dan could be scum who tries to be helpful with giving info about PTYDM game, but not really trying to scum hunt. His posts feel empty.

Panda I'm becoming more sure is scum. The thread is only empty if you have no idea what to look into. As town. there should always be something you'd want to address or give attention to. But you were just asking for people to talk more without ]putting in your own perspective on things thathad already went down earlier. Your reads also reflect that. The lack of substance shows that you were having a hard time putting together a fake read. I may be speculating, but this is what I feel.

What you've done so far is questioning people on trivial stuff but not really forming your opinions based on the answers you got. I see it as an obvious scum tell. My vote goes to you today.

I'm going to vote for Corrie, I feel the most comfortable with her being lynched because of her uncooperative behaviour and inactivity.

Although I'm pretty sure mafia would use her to a greater extent maybe? I'm not too sure.

I believe him. He's that sort of careless player in the other games too. When I was scum I tried to make him a lynch target because of his confusing behaviour. Anyway, I don't see it as a scum slip.

anyway, so apparently Nightmares is also feeling unwell. I hope you'll get better soon and start posting more. Right now I have her on null/scum.

Tensu is now a town lean given his recent posts. You can tell that he's actively looking at all the players and forming his own opinion, not sheeping like I've seen the others do.

Jacob I'm not sure if busy or lurking and carefully selecting which posts he'd reply to. Definitely more null than town lean for now.

f11 I'm getting more town vibes from. Right now I'm just not seeing that she's scum. Still null however.

mog and dan are still null. I feel like Dan could be scum who tries to be helpful with giving info about PTYDM game, but not really trying to scum hunt. His posts feel empty.

Panda I'm becoming more sure is scum. The thread is only empty if you have no idea what to look into. As town. there should always be something you'd want to address or give attention to. But you were just asking for people to talk more without ]putting in your own perspective on things thathad already went down earlier. Your reads also reflect that. The lack of substance shows that you were having a hard time putting together a fake read. I may be speculating, but this is what I feel.

What you've done so far is questioning people on trivial stuff but not really forming your opinions based on the answers you got. I see it as an obvious scum tell. My vote goes to you today.

Seroja excuse me ? Lack of substance in me reads and then your post doesn't even have half the players in your reads ?

Seroja and why me as of right now ? I'm curious cause you've played with me before...

I'm really sorry if I'm wrong. believe you when you say you're busy with your new job, but it's not the number of posts I'm looking at, but the content of your posts. I don't see you putting in effort to look for scum at all. All I'm seeing right now is you cosplaying as town. If you are indeed town, please show it.

Back