• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone know what this is?

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
So I have my sister over and she has this thing in her town that I have never seen before... what the heck is it?? Lol

IMG_6187.jpg

Vileplume!

Rafflesia. Normally appears when the town environment's a real mess.

... so how is it in that town? :)

Oh, I've seen that before -it means you have a really rubbish town. (Funny, my sister's town had it too...)

It's called a rafflesia, you get it when you have the lowest town rating. http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Rafflesia

UPDATE: Oops, sorry, didn't refresh the page and didn't see any of the other replies.

Last edited:
Oh wow hahaha I had never seen that before because I never let my town go to ruin like she has XD she's all excited to scan in my amiibos so maybe it's the motivation she needs to work on her town a bit more lol. Kids. :p

Well, you might as well catch the flies off it if you don't have that bug in your encyclopedia.

Whenever I'd get one of those in WildWorld they made me feel really uncomfortable. Just because they're so giant, and their texture looks like rotting flesh, and it looks almost like the center could be a tongue.. lol. bleh D:

Back