• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items and Clovers! IGB OR TBT

I actually got 4 clovers while helping a friend who didn't play for a long time weed his town! I can give them to you for any amount of TBT that sounds good to you.

I actually got 4 clovers while helping a friend who didn't play for a long time weed his town! I can give them to you for any amount of TBT that sounds good to you.

I don't need anymore clovers for the time being but thank you

I can get you: Sagittarius arrow, retro fridge, display self, fullmoon vnity and painting set for tbt? I can get you some other items as well, such as some of the classic set and other stuff but I need to order that for tomorrow. The other stuff, I have on hand already.

I can get you: Sagittarius arrow, retro fridge, display self, fullmoon vnity and painting set for tbt? I can get you some other items as well, such as some of the classic set and other stuff but I need to order that for tomorrow. The other stuff, I have on hand already.

Sounds good, I can wait for the classic set

I can get you the alpine chair and shelf, the arched window wallpaper, the display shelf and the flower fairy wand ^^

I can get you the alpine chair and shelf, the arched window wallpaper, the display shelf and the flower fairy wand ^^

The poster above is getting me the display shelf but I'd love the other items. What price are you thinking?

Wonderful, let me get it all together (too many items i dont need, really hard to find everything XD)

Great, pm me when you're online and I'll try get on. What price are you thinking?

Hi! Before I offer anything is your wish list currently updated? c: sorry if that sounds rude in any way

So from what I found out I can get you: sagittarius arrow, display shelf, fullmoon vanity, painting set, range, deer scare, dream catcher, classic:clock and wardrobe and table, editors chair, fireplace, kotatsu, incense burner, lotus lamp, library wall and pot rack.
Let me know as soon as possible if you need all these items cause if I order it now, it be here today.

The poster above is getting me the display shelf but I'd love the other items. What price are you thinking?

It's three orderables and one unorderable, so 5tbt?

Hi I have the full moon vanity, a few famous mushrooms and I can most likely get you most of the items from Harvey's shop. looking for tbt mostly

Hi! Before I offer anything is your wish list currently updated? c: sorry if that sounds rude in any way

Yes it is, the only items not marked off are the ones that have been offered in the last two or three posts

So from what I found out I can get you: sagittarius arrow, display shelf, fullmoon vanity, painting set, range, deer scare, dream catcher, classic:clock and wardrobe and table, editors chair, fireplace, kotatsu, incense burner, lotus lamp, library wall and pot rack.
Let me know as soon as possible if you need all these items cause if I order it now, it be here today.

Sounds good, thank you!

It's three orderables and one unorderable, so 5tbt?

Perfect, pm me when you're online and I'll try to get on

Hi I have the full moon vanity, a few famous mushrooms and I can most likely get you most of the items from Harvey's shop. looking for tbt mostly

Someone else has just offered the full moon vanity, what Harvey items exactly can you get? :)

hey again!
how many black lilies and famous mushrooms do you need?

I have:

1 black lily
classic buffet
classic clock
classic desk
classic table
classic wardrobe
deer scare
display shelf
eidtor's chair
fancy frame
fireplace
5 hooly starts
incense burner
library wall
lotus lamp
painting set
pot rack
retro fridge
sink

let me now if you no longer need any of them

hey again!
how many black lilies and famous mushrooms do you need?

Hello again, four of each should do it!
I have:

1 black lily
classic buffet
classic clock
classic desk
classic table
classic wardrobe
deer scare
display shelf
eidtor's chair
fancy frame