• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items and Clovers! IGB OR TBT

Hello again, four of each should do it!

I'll take the classic buffet, desk, fancy frame, 5 Holly shoots and sink please

Great, how much are you thinking?

okay. How about 7 TBT for all of it and I can also throw in my Black lily because I honestly have no use for it

Do you prefer pickup or delivery?

I got a sweet-olive start, some holly starts, an arched window wall, and I could give you a cedar sapling for free.

Hi there. I've got a holly start and an alpine shelf I'd be willing to sell. Does 4 tbt sound fair?

okay. How about 7 TBT for all of it and I can also throw in my Black lily because I honestly have no use for it

Do you prefer pickup or delivery?

Sounds great! I'd prefer delivery (trying to unlock the train station pwp) but whatever is easiest

I got a sweet-olive start, some holly starts, an arched window wall, and I could give you a cedar sapling for free.

Great what price are you thinking?

Hi there. I've got a holly start and an alpine shelf I'd be willing to sell. Does 4 tbt sound fair?

It's a little bit much for just one start and one item �� How does 1tbt sound?

How many famous mushrooms do you need? I have about 5/6 of them

Updated wishlist! No longer need clovers :)

Last edited:
Back