• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items and Clovers! IGB OR TBT

Last edited:
How much do you want for each? I'll take as many as I can afford

2 tbt each is the standard i've seen them go for, so that would be fine with me?
it'll take a while but i'll count up all the clovers i've got and put them in lockers and then get back to you with an actual number? :3

Last edited:
So after digging around through my 8 storages, I have exactly 34 clovers I can sell you ?ω? (that is, if you still need clovers after that massive buy) Normal price would be nice if you want to buy these •▲• ♪

So after digging around through my 8 storages, I have exactly 34 clovers I can sell you ?ω? (that is, if you still need clovers after that massive buy) Normal price would be nice if you want to buy these •▲• ♪

If I need anymore I'll get back to you ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

I'm on the way!

Wifi *****ed out there, sorry! I'll open my gates again. Brother is gaming atm so that might be affecting things.

Yeah, it's still acting up. I'll post again in a little while when I'm ready.

Hey! I have:

Alpine chair
Classic Clock
classic desk
classic vanity
display shelf
snake plant

is 7 TBT all right?

Hey! I have:

Alpine chair
Classic Clock
classic desk
classic vanity
display shelf
snake plant

is 7 TBT all right?

Yup that's great, vm me when you're online and ready to trade!

hey again!
so after going through all of my stuff i've discovered i actually have 608 clovers right now..

so let me know how many you want? xD

Back