• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

Username: Zaari
Requested Character(s)/reference: Zari | Zucker | Alice
Pose ect.: A pose like that, if possible <:
Sketch/Colored in: Colored, please!
Any other details: My Mayor is having the Kiki & Lala pin in her hair, it's very important for me to be visible!
TBT Offer: Ahhh.. I am not good in making offers.. how do 30TBT sound? o:

Username: Zaari
Requested Character(s)/reference: Zari | Zucker | Alice
Pose ect.: A pose like that, if possible <:
Sketch/Colored in: Colored, please!
Any other details: My Mayor is having the Kiki & Lala pin in her hair, it's very important for me to be visible!
TBT Offer: Ahhh.. I am not good in making offers.. how do 30TBT sound? o:
That is fine! ^_^ I will do your request after I am finished with ThatOneMarshalFangirl's Request (it might take awhile since her request is pretty big). I have added you to slot #2. Thank you for your request!

ThatOneMarshalFangirl, you're drawing is complete! It took alot of work but I enjoyed it!

IMG_0877.jpg

Last edited:
Oh that's cool! ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just watched a video about it, reminds me a lot of Colors 3D! Seems like a really nice drawing app!

It's just too bad I don't have/want a tablet ;w;

Last edited:
Oh that's cool! ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just watched a video about it, reminds me a lot of Colors 3D! Seems like a really nice drawing app!

It's just too bad I don't have/want a tablet ;w;

Yeah, it's a really good app!

At first I bought a little wacom tablet, but it wasn't one with a screen and I found it too hard to use it while looking at the computer. So I ended up getting my iPad (My iPod was getting old, anyway).

Order from Issi, guys! Her art is totally adorable! :blush:

Aw thank you! :3 That's so kind of you. I'm really glad you like it!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a really good app!

At first I bought a little wacom tablet, but it wasn't one with a screen and I found it too hard to use it while looking at the computer. So I ended up getting my iPad (My iPod was getting old, anyway).

Aw thank you! :3 That's so kind of you. I'm really glad you like it!

A wacom takes time to get used to. I've had it for 10 months basically so that's how I manage lol

Last edited:
A wacom take time to get used to. I've had it for 10 months basically so that's how I manage lol

Oh I see XD I found it hard to figure out which art program to use. I'm a big fan of Apple so I just got this, it's good too though.

hey girl! hehe

really glad you reopened shop :blush: and i thought i'd order from you...

Username: 5cm/s
Requested Character(s)/reference: x
Pose ect.: could it be with fang and ruby, please? just doing cute stuff like maybe gardening together
Sketch/Colored in: colored, please!
Any other details: could you make my mayor's ponytail very long and a little wavy? you can add anything else you think is cute :)
TBT Offer: i saw that someone else offered 30 tbt, so i'll do the same! ;)

hehehehehehhhehe thank youuuu! :blush:

hey girl! hehe

really glad you reopened shop :blush: and i thought i'd order from you...

Username: 5cm/s
Requested Character(s)/reference: x
Pose ect.: could it be with fang and ruby, please? just doing cute stuff like maybe gardening together
Sketch/Colored in: colored, please!
Any other details: could you make my mayor's ponytail very long and a little wavy? you can add anything else you think is cute :)
TBT Offer: i saw that someone else offered 30 tbt, so i'll do the same! ;)

hehehehehehhhehe thank youuuu! :blush:
Thank you so much for your request! I will get started on it soon! :3 I will be sure to make it cute!

Zaari, your request is complete! I hope you like it!

IMG_0884.jpg

Last edited:
Back