• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

Sorry for the long delay I will have it finished by the end of the week hopefully, please don't pay until then :3 Sorry xSuperMario64x

xSuperMario64X D: I feel sooo bad for taking WAY too long on this drawing! I am working on it now actually and already done with your characters sketch almost so please be a little more patentient! Thank you for your kindness.

Last edited:
xSuperMario64X D: I feel sooo bad for taking WAY too long on this drawing! I am working on it now actually and already done with your characters sketch almost so please be a little more patentient! Thank you for your kindness.

Again I don't mind that it's taken you so long. Whether it be from being too busy or from artist's block, as long as it is done I'll be happy ^o^

Again I don't mind that it's taken you so long. Whether it be from being too busy or from artist's block, as long as it is done I'll be happy ^o^

Thank you so much! ^_^

I already finished the sketch of the male character and just working on the girl now.

Would you like a white background or just no background?

Thank you so much! ^_^

I already finished the sketch of the male character and just working on the girl now.

Would you like a white background or just no background?

A white background would be good, thank you ^^

Your request is finally finished! If you'd like anything changed, just let me know and I'll be happy to!

IMG_0841.jpg

Last edited:
Uh oh, I think the picture was deleted on accident! Could you re-upload it?

Well, it worked at first, I didn't delete it, it just stopped showing up D: I really don't know how to use this XD Sorry for the trouble!

EDIT: It seems to be working now? ^_^

Last edited:
Well, it worked at first, I didn't delete it, it just stopped showing up D: I really don't know how to use this XD Sorry for the trouble!

EDIT: It seems to be working now? ^_^

Oooohhh! I see it now! I love it!! tysvm! <3

Have I already sent you the tbt or should I send it now?

Oooohhh! I see it now! I love it!! tysvm! <3

Have I already sent you the tbt or should I send it now?

I'm glad you like it! ^.^ I tried to add some texture to the hair too and shading a little.

Um I don't think so? If you remember sending it I'll trust you though :3

I'm glad you like it! ^.^ I tried to add some texture to the hair too and shading a little.

Um I don't think so? If you remember sending it I'll trust you though :3

Well I don't think I did or I would have mentioned it on this thread somewhere, so I'll go ahead and send it now. Thanks again! <3

Would you be up to the challenge of drawing all of the villagers in Canaan and my mayor? With a background like in the Chrissy example. I'll pay 50 TBT if you're up to the challenge. :p

Would you be up to the challenge of drawing all of the villagers in Canaan and my mayor? With a background like in the Chrissy example. I'll pay 50 TBT if you're up to the challenge. :p

Yes, I am up to the challange! :D It may take awhile though since I don't think I've ever drawn that many villagers at once.

Would you like the building in the background to be a store, or something else? I can do trees, flowers, or whatever you like. It won't be exactly the same as in the example since I create a new background for each drawing I do.

Last edited:
I'd like the background to be a meadow of flowers please! My mayor is in my signature but I'd like her eyes to be open and blue. Also, could she be holding hands with Marshal?

I'd like the background to be a meadow of flowers please! My mayor is in my signature but I'd like her eyes to be open and blue. Also, could she be holding hands with Marshal?

Okay, I'll try my best to make it pretty! ^.^ I'll also try to find a way to send you the HD version after I'm finished.

Got it :3 I can do that.

Back